Chapter 9, Act 2: A small talk with the abyss

Author's not at the end
(I did something before creating this chapter (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ )

Author's not at the end(I did something before creating this chapter (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ )

(Timeskip)

[Author's Pov]

After a day of Xiao taking care of you. You finally regain enough energy to heal your sore body but not healing the marks in your body though...
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Currently, the two of are cuddling at the balcony.

"Hey Xiao?"

"Hm?"

"I'm ganna go meet up with a friend of mine..." You lt out a sigh

"Oh... Is it the abyss princess?" This surprised you and you suddenly look at him.

"H-how... did you know?" Xiao lets out a small chuckle.

"The day you both we're planning to destroy celestia... I noticed your presence and since I have some of your blood, the barrier that you made didn't alarm you" He explained at he placed his head on your shoulder.

"Oh.... do you think I'm doing something bad now..?" You nervously asked.

"No... since I heard everything, I put all the pieces together and now I understood why... So I wont jump to any conclusion and just support you from now on.." He kissed your cheeks.

You smiled at him," Thank you... for understanding"

"No need to, I'm not ganna make the same mistake I did last time" He gently broke the hug.

"But I'm coming with you this time, I'll be there to stay alert of the surroundings" He said in a serious tone.

You let out a sigh and just agree since you don't wanna make him worry too much.

"So.... why is that Yaksha here again?" Lumine stared at Xiao while frowning.

"Why? I'm here to make sure M/n does get in trouble or in danger" Xiao stared back with glowing eyes.

You nervously look at them, " H-hey no need to be angry, let's just finish off our talk and go back home" The two of them looks at you and stops staring at each other.

"Fine" The two of them said.

"Anyway, how's the experiment with the blood I gave you?" You asked Lumine.

"It's going smoothly, I tried a drop of it and surprisingly enhanced my power a lot..."

"I see, let that's how valuable a drop of my blood is after all" You let out a chuckle as Lumine also giggled.

"Well about Aether, he's planning on going to Sumeru next month. He needed time since he now wants to spend some time with his boyfriend" Lumine lets out a sigh.

"Well leave him be, I'm sure he's happy now. And he's still finding you with full emotions" As you we're talking Xiao hugged you from behind leaving Lumine as the third wheel.

"Oh well, if he's happy I'll support him. If that bard breaks his heart, I'll break him apart" Lumine warned as you let out a small laugh.

During the talk, Xiao was fully alert of the surroundings making sure no enemy or people near them.

After the talk, you and Lumine bid goodbye to each other and now you and Xiao went back to your normal routine.

Time: Night
Place: Roof of the Wangshu inn

[Your Pov]

"Hey love? I have something to ask" Xiao said as I look at him curiously

"Go ahead"

" I know how valuable your blood is but, what would happened if your organization find out about it? I couldn't hear that conversation part you and the Abyss princess since I sensed some monsters nearby."

This slightly surprised me and my mood suddenly went down. I sadly looks up at the sky.

"Will it bring danger to you..?"

"Yes, it would bring danger to me and everyone..." I sadly looks at Xiao as he looks back worriedly.

"They'll experiment on me until I broke apart...."

___________________
To be continued

[Author's note]

Hi everyone (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

So uh the thing I wanna discuss with you all is that...

I made a cover for this story (ㆁωㆁ)
It took me a few hours since I'm not a good artist, soo... Here it is

The Xiao drawing isn't mine but I did the left one (M/n)

(The appearance of M/n if you have forgotten . w . )
Do you guys like it? Should I change the cover of the story now?

That's all I'm ganna say

Goodbye (◕ᴗ◕✿)