Chapter 9, Act 3: A new friend and the traveller

On Aug. 18-19 is my monthly exam💀
I'll just rush this

 18-19 is my monthly exam💀I'll just rush this

[Author's Pov]

As you finished, Xiao stared at you with widen eyes.

"W-what..?" Xiao grits his teeth and tried to control his anger.

"Shocking...right?" You looked down.

"Not only I'll be broken, they'll turn me back into a puppet that only follow orders.... and due to it.. My memories will also disappear...." You sadly frowns.

Xiao protectively hugs you," Don't worry, I will make sure they wont find out and if they do... I will not let them take you away from me" You smiled at him.

"What did I do to have an amazing lover like you" You turned around to face Xiao and you kissed his cheek.

Xiao let out chuckle, "Appearing into my life is what you did... I'm also lucky to meet you" Xiao gently grabs your chin and passionately kissed you as you kissed him back.

That night, the two of you spend it cuddling close to each other as the two of you falls asleep(in your bedroom since you both went back in)

(The next day)
Time: Morning

Xiao went out to defeat some monsters lurking around Liyue, while you we're wandering around the Qingce Village.

As you we're walking around you saw a young lady with dark brown hair running around the field.

With full of curiosity you decided to approach the young lady.

Once arrived, the girl notices your presence and waved, "Hello! Do you have some business with me?" She asked in a cheerful tone.

You let out a short chuckle as her behavior, " Not really, I'm just passing around and I saw you running around so I decided to go to you.... So what are you doing?" You asked.

"Oh! I'm collecting some Glaze lilies, Wanna help? Oh! And my name's Hu tao! The 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!" She excitedly introduced herself.

"Oh I see, I'm M/n"

" and I'll gladly help you collect some glaze lilies" You smiled at her which made her happy.

"Yay! Let's get into it! I still have a prank to set up after this" She then ran around the field again.

'What a cheerful lady she is'

After a few minutes, Hu tao decided that the collected flowers are enough... during the collecting time you and Hu tao talked together getting to know more about each other, she even told you her crush and that person's name was Yanfei. She also said some of her sad past

"How pitiful...."

"I know.. But it wont stop me from backing away my emotions"She said in a happy and sad tone.

Noticing this, you pulled her into a hug with surprised her, " It's okay now, even if people judge you from the way you act just ignore them... Besides, you're not alone now you have me" Hu tao felt some tears flowing out of her eyes.

Seeing this you hugged her and gently pats her head, " Let it all out it's okay to cry, I'm here for you " Hu tao then cried out as she hugs you tightly.

It took her a few minutes to calm down, she passed out with puffy red eyes from crying.

You sigh in relief and carried her back to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor at Liyue.

After arriving, the worker outside the  parlor was shock to see Hu tao passed out with red puffy eyes, making her notice that she had been crying.

"Oh my, what happened?!"

"She passed out from crying" You gently gave Hu tao to the worker as she helps her.

"Thank you for bringing her back, I'll take care of the rest now" You nod at her as they both went in the parlor.

You then walked away and now walking around the harbor.

For a few minutes of walking around and buying some things and food on the shops, you came across a certain traveller.....

"M-M/n" you stared at the two with slight widen eyes.

"A-aether... and Paimon..." The two looked at you with worried eyes.

"M/n can we talk?" You look at Aether with slight curiosity.

"Fine... but not here it's too crowded.." You said as Aether nods.

The two of you went to the less crowded place and away from where the fatui are.

"So? What did you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry for thinking that you're an enemy...." You were confused of what he said.

"What? I am an enemy though.. I'm a Harbinger, remember that Aether"

"I know! But, you we're just following orders... the real you is a kind and helpful person..." You slightly widen your eyes.

"What do you mean? Where did that thoughts came from?" Aether and Paimon looks at each other.

"Paimon and Aether heard the words you said when we were still in Inazuma, you know... the river.." You think of when that happened and face palmed when you remembered saying out loud your guilt.

"God I knew it was a bad idea to say my guilts out loud" You let out a sigh.

Aether chuckled and approached you, "So.. I was wondering"

You we're surprised of what he said.

"Do you want to continue our friendship?"

____________________
To be continued

Time to study and maybe continue animation -w-

(Should I post it when I'm done?💀 Still having thoughts since I rarely post anything in the internet🙂)