Chapter 2, Act I: Fate

A.n: This took me a while to do due to mother's orders qwq

.

"Why do I have this strange feelings after meeting him..?"

.

Time: A few minutes after the unexpected meeting

Location: Wangshu Inn

.

(Your Pov)

I let out a sigh as I got off my bed, 'I should probably explore the land near
the inn...'

(After going down the Inn you went to the Dihua Marsh)

I was just walking around following the path at the Dihua Marsh, suddenly I saw a hilichurl camp on the small island, 'It wont hurt to clear it out right?'

As soon as I arrived at the camp, I saw a familiar medium shade of cyan haired figure swiftly run at the monsters and killed them...

'Isn't he...?' I thought as the figure's mask disappeared from his face allow me to see his face.

"Hm?" The person looked at my direction.

"It's...you again?" He said

"sigh, what are you doing here mortal" He questioned.

"Oh...uh, I was just passing by and saw this hilichurls camp and decided to clear it out..." I answered.

"Hmm, I'll get going now-"

"Wait! I want to asked you something" I cutted him off and up to my surprised he stayed.

"Asked away, I don't have all day for this..."

"Uh yes! My question is..."

"May I know your name?" I asked.

• • •

". . . Xiao..." He whispered.

"Huh...?"

"Adeptus Xiao" Xiao said as he looked at me.

"Nice to mee you Xiao, I'm M/n" I introduced.

"I'll be off now, since I already answered your question" He said as he disappeared.

'I hope to meet you a lot in the future....Xiao ' I thought as a slight shade of pink appeared on my cheeks.

(Author's Pov)
/edited/

For the past three months, you and Xiao had been meeting up quite recently.

Which led you two to be closer, Xiao enjoyed your presence around because surprisingly the voices he hears disappears when you're near him.

You sometimes cook some almond tofu for him when you two meet up at the balcony and talk, however, Xiao had no clue of you being a harbinger and a puppet because rumors are not his type as you never told him about it.

(You being a puppet with celestial blood, you made yourself able to do or have some parts of a human body [of course no allergy] , so that they won't be concerned about seeing you not breathing)

As the two of you were getting along, you both were still questioning what was the feelings that you both are feeling when near at each other.

A puppet

.

and an adepti

.

I wonder how things will turned out once secrets are exposed...."

______________________
To be continued

Yahoooo, another chapter done
(ㆁωㆁ)

Welp imma go play for a bit then do another chapter -w-

Total words: 477 words