Chapter 10, Act 1: Not the only one

On the rush (ノ'・ω・)ノ ミ ┻━┻

[Your Pov]

I look at Aether with slight widen eyes, " Y-you really want us to become friends once again...?"

I saw Aether smiles and nods, "Of course, after all I misunderstood everything about you... and you're the reason why I'm still in touch with my sister Lumine"

"I see.... W-well I guess we can be friends again..." I said as I can see sparkles around Aether.

He then rushed towards me and hugs me, " I'll try my best to never break our friendship, thank you M/n. Thank you so much" I was surprised for a second but decided to hug back.

"Me too... I'm glad we can be friends again"

Ever since that day, me and Aether became friends again. We would sometimes hangout and eat with Paimon as I always pay for the food.

Everything was back to normal, peaceful and joyful moments.....

I wish it'll stay forever...

(Timeskip)

[Author's Pov]

A few days have passed, everything was going well. You are now currently with Xiao, eliminating some monsters lurking at Nantianmen.

After eliminating about 30 monsters, Xiao decided that'll be enough for now and you agreed.

The two of you just went up the highest height of the Qingyun Peak.

You look at the scenery with amusement, " The view below looks so beautiful from up here

You look at the scenery with amusement, " The view below looks so beautiful from up here....."

"Take a seat love, you might fall off" Xiao said in a worried tone.

"Okay okay, my worried yaksha" You joked as you sat down next to him laying your head on his shoulder.

Letting out a sigh and decided to savor this sweet peaceful moment.

After a few minutes of silence Xiao broke it, "Love..?" You hummed.

"Hm? Is there something wrong? "

"Mhm, I'm just wondering... Are there other reincarnated celestia??" Surprised of the sudden question you decided to calmly answer him.

"Yes there is.... and I'm not the only one who has celestia blood"

"Do you know who??"

You let out a chuckle, " All of them haven't find out their true origin and powers, it'll take a while for them to know they're special" Xiao mentally noted.

"I also met some of them, the reincarnation of the God of death and afterlife, Goddess of Destruction, God of Alchemy and Life, Goddess of Light, God of Darkness, Goddess of Time, and Creator" You
said as you try to look into your blood's memories.

"Do you know which god are you?" Xiao curiously asked.

"Mhm, for the past few days new memories appeared and I saw a glimpse of the God of Destruction calling me 'Creator' " you slightly frown as Xiao looks at you worriedly.

"Creator....? So you're the reincarnation of the creator of this world, this would really lead you into a huge mess if the Fatui finds out..." Xiao hugs you protectively as you gently hugs back.

"Don't worry, I'll do my best to protect you" He said as he was trying to cheer you up.

After a few seconds of hugging, Xiao asked another question.

"Love?"

"Hm?"

"Have you met the other reincarnations yet?" Xiao asked as you look at him.

"Yes... I have only met three" You replied.

"I see... Well I wont ask anymore questions.... let's go back now, it's getting quite dark" Xiao suggests and you agreed.

The two of you went back to the Wangshu Inn, teleporting inside of your room. The two of you changed your clothes (you hanged your hat on the wall) and layed down on the bed.

As the two of you we're cuddling you asked something.

"Hey Xiao..?"

"Hm?"

"You do know that all of those who have celestial blood are the true rulers right?" You asked as Xiao looks at you.

"Yeah... You told me about it a few days ago" You worriedly smiled at him.

"What if I told you...."

Xiao's eyes widen in surprise of what you said.

"Those who receives Celestial Blood would also be a new ruler..."

__________________
To be continued

2:56 in the morning💀
I woke up way too early

Total words: 682 words