Chapter 5, Act 1: Few Adjustment

I rushed on doing this qwq

[Author's Note]

After the incident at the Terrace, you then heard that Aether was now in the wanted list, reason? They reason him as the culprit behind the death of the Geo Archon.

'That's so stupid....' You thought as you we're walking through the Guili Plains.

You thought of heading back to the inn to visit Xiao as you knew that Childe will give Aether a Sigil of Permission as an experiment and ask/tell the adeptis about the loss of their Archon.

*sigh*

After a few minutes you've arrived at the Wangshu Inn's front. You headed towards the elevator and waited for it to go up.

(few seconds later)

You are now at the Inn's lobby terrace.
You went inside the giantic inn and went to Verr.

"Ah, M/n you're back" Verr greeted you as she was done talking to a person.

"Yeah... Liyue is in chaotic state " You said.

Verr let out a small chuckle.

"Anyways, how are you?" You asked.

"I'm quite good, but Xiao's being moody lately since he wasn't able to eat the almond tofus that you make" She let out a nervous chuckle while an image pop up in her mind.

"I see... Well I'll go to him now, see you later" You bid goodbye at her as she did the same as you left the lobby and went up to your and Xiao's room.

After arriving you hang your hat on the wall then removed your shoes and went to the bed and layed down.

*sigh* 'This is quite a tiring break...Childe is lucky that I'm helping out a bit' you thought as you stared at the celling.

'I should reform back my body a bit, it wont take long for everyone to know that I'm an enemy after all' you thought as you closed your eyes and letting yourself get consumed in the darkness.

In the past 2 and a half days of staying at the harbor, you helped and gain a lot of people. Everyone knows you due to your kindness....they swore to trust you, however.....

Their trust will shatter for a while when they get to know the news about, you being their enemy.

(Timeskip)
-Few hours later-

You then woke up as you felt the new adjustment of your body. The changes was, returning some of your puppet parts back while merging it to one with the human parts.

You got off the bed and surrounded yourself with purple lightning as your body then glowed indigo color.

after a few seconds the glow and lightning disappears as your clothes changed from your previous cloth.

(This is a reference but Imagine it's you with (dark/light) indigo colored hair and without the fox ears)

p.s: The clothing is dark amber here but imagine it's (dark/light) indigo theme and the weapon... please imagine it's not there or change it to catalyst or scythe.

 please imagine it's not there or change it to catalyst or scythe

'With this I can use body catalyst and scythe more freely....' you thought.

You let out a sigh and went out.

"Time to meet my moody boyfriend"

___________________________
To be continued

See you all in the next chapter👋