Chapter 13, Act 2: Agree or Not

Doing this chapter while I'm sick, still worth it though (slight long chapter)

[Author's Pov]

A few months have passed, Tighnari and Cyno have been hanging around with you. It didn't take a while for them to notice that you've been slowly falling for them, you wish to confess however you were troubled since you're already in a relationship with Xiao.

Wonder how they'll resolve this problem....

Within the few months they also find out you're a fatui, instead of jumping into conclusions they heard one of your conversation with Scaramouche and Dottore. This proves them that you we're telling them not to harm or kill any Sumerians as your only goal was to get the Dendro Archon's Gnosis...

Of course Collei also knew this as the three of them promised not to tell this to anyone even to you. Even though you spend so much time with them, you still had to secretly do your work as a harbinger......

"Don't you think it's time for us to talk to his lover, Cyno?" Tighnari asked as the two of them are in a rainforest doing a small research.

"Hm... Probably, we don't know how long M/n will be staying in Sumeru so. Let's ask him to let us meet his lover" Cyno said as he stood up.

"Alright then, M/n should be near the Chatrakam Cave doing some errands" Tighnari said as Cyno nods.

The two of them then head to the said cave to find you.

[Your Pov]

I was currently looking around the Chatrakam Cave entrance to look for a particular plant that I needed.

During this, I then heard Tighnari's voice calling out for me.

"M/n! There you are" Tighnari said as him and Cyno walked towards me.

"Tighnari and Cyno? What are you doing here?" I look at them with confusion.

"Oh uh... W-we're here to--" Tighnari got cutted off by Cyno.

"We're here to ask a favor of meeting your lover..." I was surprised of what he said, " Eh? W-why do you need to meet him though?" I look at them suspiciously however Tighnari waves both of his hands.

"Ah Don't get the wrong idea! We're just curious and wanted to have a chat with him" Tighnari protest, "Right Cyno?" he nervously look and asked Cyno.

"Mhm, we're just ganna have a talk..."

"Hm.... I guess... I could let you guys meet up in my teapot" I said as I took out my teapot, "I'll inform Xiao about it, you guys can wait inside" I smiled at them as they nod.