Chapter 18, Act 1: Backstory (part 2)

Took me a while to do this ( a lot of searching-)
Might not be accurate but I'll just make it an au.

As the twins are wondering around cluelessly, they happened to stumble across The Kaedehara Clan that was a noble samurai clan of notable fame in Inazuma. It's also a subordinate branch of the Kamisato Clan.

As they walked closer they could hear metal clanging, Kunikuzushi has no idea what it was but for (past name) He has a slight idea of what it was... 'Forging..?'

The two of them walked closer and saw a boy hammering a metal that seems to be in a shape of a katana. He has choppy, short hair, some of it tied in an off centered ponytail to his left. It is a brown color and a red streak on the right. The two of you couldn't see the male's face as he was facing away from you two while hammering the metal.

As the male placed down the hammer and wipes the sweat on his face with his sleeves he then turns around as was slightly surprised to see the two of you.

"Oh I didn't noticed you there, were you two waiting there for a while?" the male ask as you and Kuni looked at each other and nods, " Yes... We're... actually finding a shelter as.. we were kicked out..." Kunikuzushi answered as you nod.

" I see... Well I'm Katsuragi, an assistant of Mikoshi Nagamasa. How about you two?" Katsuragi asked in a kind tone which made the two of yiu lower down your guard and Kuni was the one who spoke first.

"I'm Kunikuzushi... and this is my younger twin brother..." You then introduced yourself, " I'm (past name)..." Katsuragi nods and smiled at the the two of you.

"What lovely names you two have, Oh! and you can stay here but yiu may need to learn how to forge a sword then keep your identity a secret. It may lead me to big trouble"

The two of you nods and soon then, you two are now close to Katsuragi as you both liked the feeling of having a friend.....

But then the secrets and sins were found....

Katsuragi had no choice but to bad talk the two of you so that you two will escape the exterminators, " Leave! You two bring bad luck to me!" The two of you looked at him with shocked eyes and sadness but soon then felt like your hearts being pulled out as you two ran away.

'This is the only way I could protect the two of you ....' He sadly smiled as he then prepares for the worst scenario that will happen.

After the two of you ran, you both then meet a little boy, who felt like a little similar to the two of you.

" Promise...!" This caught the two of you's attention as the little boy held out his hand, " Promise me that'll we'll live together until the end!" He said in a cheerful tone.

"We... Promise...." We said in sync as we gently smiled at him which made the little boy giggle.

You and Kunikuzushi was on the way back 'home' carrying a few lavender melon, " Do you think he'll like these fruits?" Kuni asked as you nods in agreement, " I'm sure he'll like it, but let hurry and eat these together" " mhm!" Kuni agrees as you two fasten your walking.

Once arriving Kuni opens the door as you followed behind, " We're back!....-" Kuni's tone then lowers as he saw something that made his eyes filled with terror as you peek from behind and gasped, " No...no no no... this can't be real..!" You said in a terrified tone as the two of you dropped the melons on the ground and you saw Kuni's face darkens.

You took a breath and slightly calmed down then faced your brother, " Kuni...." Kuni then looks at you with a shadow slightly covering his face as his eyes glowed. This expression of his made you slightly scared as it was filled with anger, ' We shouldn't let human emotions get in our way... it'll just be a valid end after...' Kuni then grabs your hand and lits the house in flames as you two got out.

Surprised by his action, you just decided to follow as you couldn't bother disobeying him.

This is where a member happened to recruit the two of you and up to their surprise you two agreed as you both have one thing in mind, ' Revenge and power '

The two of you then worked together ranking up as there you two met the second Harbinger.....

"Nice to meet you Scaramouche, I'm......

...Il Dottore, The Second of the Five Fatui Harbingers"

(there were still not much of a harbingers as some of them are not even born yet-)

"What do you want from us?" Kuni- no Scaramouche asked in a cold tone as Dottore grins at this already noticing you hiding within the shadows while listening to the two's conversation.

"That's quite rude for you, a lower rank talking back with such cold tone to your higher up don't you think so?" He chuckles as Scara just stared up at him blankly, " Anyways, you must be his younger twin, M/n. Nice to meet you too but please come out of that pillar"

This surprised the two of you as no one have ever noticed you within the shadows, knowing how sharp the harbinger is you had no choice but to got out of your hiding spot and walked towards the side of your older brother.

"Hmm, say how about we make a deal...?~" Dottore asked in a suspicious tone, " What's the deal....?" Scaramouche asked straight-forwardly making Dottore chuckle.

" How about you let me experiment the two of you... but! that's not all... The experimentation is about getting your sealed powers again which will make you powerful" Dottore explain which got the two of us' attention and interest.

You look at Scaramouche which he nods and you nods back, the two of you faced Dottore and Scaramouche answered, " We accept as long as we'll live with our powers, we'll work hard to repay you" Dottore smiled at his reply, " Wise choice... Now follow me and we shall start" He walks to a certain direction as the two of you followed.

Once arriving at the lab, he then ordered the two of you to get inside of the experiment capsule and then filled the inside with purple liquid.

This experiment took 2 days as you two have finally gain back your powers. Dottore was proud of his experiment, though he had no idea of how powerful you really are with those blood.

The two of you have ranked up a lot and now claimed a seat on the Harbinger ranks.

that's where The Balladeers started.....

May this path be dangerous, however,

The two can be able to act as one to handle everything...

"All shall fall... two remains...."

_______________________
To be continued

Yoooo sorry of it was kinda boring, I was kind of running out of motivations making this last part of the backstory.

And yeah... That's all

Goodbye

Total words: 1200 words