Chapter 10, Act 2: Blood's memories

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

[Xiao's Pov]

[Xiao's Pov]

"W-what..?" I look at M/n with widen eyes.

"Of course only those who have gain a lot of blood not a small portion only" M/n said.

"But I already have a lot of your blood... does that mean..?" I saw M/n nod.

"Yes Xiao... You're a new celestia" M/n said as he brought his body close to mine.

"T-this is too shocking informations..."

"I know it'll be too hard to handle, so let's leave it for tomorrow" I agreed as I hugged him close to me.

"Goodnight my love"

" Goodnight, Xiao..."

(Timeskip)
Time: Mid day

[Author's pov]

After doing your morning routine, Xiao told you to go to the balcony as the two of you are ganna talk which you are now currently going there.

'I wonder how long would they find out about my secret...' You thought as you arrived at the balcony.

"Xiao, I'm here" You said as Xiao slightly turns around.

"Good now we can talk... more about celestia blood..." Xiao said as you understood.

You and Xiao talked about the blood, he wanted to refuse about being a celestia since he made a contract with Rex Lapis. But you said that it wont break the contract since you are much more powerful than Rex Lapis now, due to the blood he received his power is more powerful as those voices and karma are fading.

Xiao thought of it for a second and understood what you we're saying, meaning to say that he can still protect Liyue from danger even if he becomes a celestia.

"Wait, do you know why or how did all the true celestia along with you... died?" Xiao asked as you try to look at the memories of the blood.

"Give me a few seconds..." you said as Xiao nods.

After a few seconds you find out how everyone was killed and you didn't noticed that you we're already crying. It made Xiao worried, so he hugs you while he wipes away your tears.

"Shh... Don't cry anymore, I pains me to see you cry" Xiao worriedly said as you calmed down.

"S-sorry, the memories triggered my emotions.." Xiao shook his head

" No it's alright, I understand that pain"

"Mhm, and to answer your question earlier... it was betrayal..." Xiao slightly frowns.

"Did one of the celestia did it..?"

"No... a friend of ours did, she was not a celestia but only an immortal that the Goddess of Destruction saved" Xiao hummed.

"I think I know where this is going... she was jealous of the knowledge and  power you all have and decided to take it as she kills you all with a help of someone...? Am I correct?" You nod.

"Yes, She made a deal with the devils and gained powers that can kills us but not fully. The old generation's senses are too fragile, now that we all reincarnated... This generation shall be put her to her own end..." You look at the sky with full of determination and confidence.

Xiao looks at you, as he understood that you have your right to have vengeance as she betrayed all of you just because of jealousy..

"What are these memories... "

"God of Alchemy...? Why is that person calling me that...?" /A male voice/

'I should keep this away from everyone for now.... and continue my new experiment..."

*Yawn* "What a strange dream... I wonder who those people are...."

"Goddess of death and afterlife they call.... ehehe~ It kinds of finds me!"/ a cheerful voice/

'I should keep this for myself for now, this must be important'

"Memories..? What do you mean by that Mr. A*****? Do you also have those weird dreams I had?(!)"

" **** was being called Goddess of Destruction! "/ a small girl voice/

" So I'm not the only one huh...Promise me keep it a secret from everyone except from me okay?"
/a male voice/

"Okay! **** Will keep it a secret! hehe"

All of the voices along with you thought of the same thing.

'Revenge....'

_______________________
To be continued

Sheesh 2 chapters in a row qwq
Hope you all liked it

Total words: 696 words