Namjoon (RM) ~ Seeing black

Começar do início

"Are you for real! Namjoon please, just get out! I clean it! Just go!" Jin says angry, Namjoons world hasn't stopped spinning but he understands that it was bad and walks towards the door. But with that he steps in some glass, letting out a small cry of pain.
"Just go to your room please Joon ou have done enough for today." Yoongi says looking at the boy that is now seeing pale. Hoseok and Jimin are not saying anything else, they knew the others are done with Namjoon right now and they learned not to come between them. Just as Namjoon leaves the room Taehyung and Jungkook enter. Namjoon and Jungkook bump into each other, Namjoon can't stand up straight and falls backwards while Jungkook drops something that he was holding.
"No!!" Jungkook says as a tears start to form into his eyes. "I just got that for my parents it was really hard work."

"I am sorry Kook." Namjoon says as he tries to stand up leaning against the wall, feeling guilty as heck. But right now Jungkook feels his anger getting the best of him.
"You are literally a walking disaster! You always break things like it is nothing! Can you just use your eyes for once!" Jungkook almost screams, Taehyung holds Jungkook back, trying to calm him down.

"I am sorry." Namjoon says walking out of the room. He walks back to his shared room with Taehyung and collapsed on his bed. His eyes closes almost immediately he is exhausted.

"Namjoon!" A yell make him open his eyes.
"Food is ready, come and join." The voice says, but the truth is Namjoon doesn't want to get up. He isn't even hungry. He feels sick and he doesn't even know that it isn't because of the guilt.

If anyone would check up at him they would know that he is having a fever, if anyone, including Namjoon had noticed, he has been sick since last night but he just didn't feel fit so he didn't think about it but right now.

So he stays in bed, not even trying getting out, closing his eyes again and he sleeps again.

But that may only be for a few minutes as again a voice calls his name, now also shaking him awake.
"Joon, it is time to eat." It is the voice of Taehyung trying to wake him.
"Please leave me." Namjoon says, with that Taehyung looks a little disappointed.
"I am sorry that Jungkook got mad at you but you really don't have to put it on me, please come eat." Taehyung says, trying to be gently but a little anger is boiling up.
"Tae, just leave." Namjoon says, turning away from him.
"Fine!" Taehyung says before leaving the room.

Just as Namjoon closes his eyes once again, a different angry voice is entering his room.
"Kim Namjoon get out of bed now and eat with us. I don't even know why you are angry, you broke it all, now get out!" Jin says before pulling the blanked away from him.
"Hyung.." Namjoon starts but that ends as Jin looks at him. Namjoon gets out of his bed, his whole body feel tired and the dizziness from before is back now that he is standing.
The two walk into the room and sit down around the table.

As the dizziness wasn't enough the smell of the food is making Namjoon nauseous. He just stares at the food, it is not that he is angry but his faces isn't a fun side to see right now.

"Namjoon, please don't be stubborn and eat!" Yoongi says.
"I am not hungry"
"Namjoon I don't even know why you are angry. You broke everything, if there is anyone that may be angry it's us!" Jungkook says, directly he get a look from jin that it is not his place to say something right now.
"I am not mad." Namjoon says still calm but still not moving a muscle, feeling worse every second.
"Than just act normal! Don't be like this. Jungkook is right! It's not the best thing to break thing but we are the once that should be acting like this. You have no right at all!!!" Hoseok says.

This was it. Namjoon couldn't take in anymore, he stand up way to fast making his world spin.
"I am not mad!" He slams his hand on the table and walks out of the room.