Appreciation

بِسْــــــــمِ أللّهِ ألرّحْمَٰــنِ ألرّحِيــمِ
In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

Alhamdulillah we've come to the end of Ladi and Bintu's journey, it hasn't been easy writing a book for 2 good years but Alhamdulillah, anything that has a beginning will surely come to an end.

I want to say a big thank you to my classmates whom have been there since the beginning, I remember when I first starting writing my first Chapter not having any idea how it'll end, thanks to Shaima'u Muazu Bashir for correcting some of my first mistakes.

Maryam Ibrahim for supporting, Aisha Muhammad for going as far as installing the Wattpad app just to support my work which I'm so grateful for. My cousins Fa'iza and Anty Aisha whom played a big part in this book, they gave me so many ideas when I had a writers block. Hibat and Nusaiba my faithful friends for eagerly waiting for updates. I'm really thankful for all of you, May the Almighty reward you abundantly.

And to my biggest supporter, my mom. I want to thank my mum for being there always, for keeping up with my questions( including the irrelevant wants), my nags and encouraging me whenever I was at the verge of giving up. Thank you

And to all my friends whom I can't mention there's name and my ghost readers, you all are appreciated. Jazakallahu khairan.

Till we meet in my next book 'The World We Live In' available on wattpad.

Love, Ni'ima😘