D I S C L A I M E R

Hey there, everyone! 👋 As-salamu alaykum and hello! I hope you're all doing fantastic and ready for an amazing story! 😊

Before we dive in, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for choosing this story and giving it a chance. You're all incredible for being here, and I truly appreciate your support! ♡ ♡

Now, let's get into some important stuff! I want to emphasize that Islam is a beautiful and positive religion, and this story is not meant to portray it in a negative light.

And hey, if this story isn't your type, that's totally cool! But let's keep the comments positive and constructive, okay? Remember, this is a work of fiction, and any similarities to other stories are purely coincidental. It's all about imagination and creativity!

Now, buckle up because this Muslim love story is gonna take you on a wild ride! But hey, just a heads up, some characters might not strictly follow all Islamic practices. And while there may be some strong language, I promise there won't be any explicit hanky-panky going on. 🤭

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Okay, amazing people, here's the deal. This story touches on some tough topics that might be unsettling for some readers. We're talking about things like (social) anxiety, trauma, violence, strong language, physical and mental abuse, self-harm, scars, suicide, mentions of rape (not involving the main characters), alcohol and cigarettes, and pregnancy and loss.

But hold on tight, because we're approaching these topics with care and sensitivity. This story is not about promoting or glorifying harmful behavior. If you're struggling with any of these issues, please reach out for help. You're never alone, and there are people who care about you!

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without permission in writing from the author.

Oh, and one more thing! If you're up for it, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the story. Feel free to vote and leave comments to let me know what you think. Your feedback would mean the world to me!

Alrighty, beautiful people, that's all for now. Have an absolutely fantastic day or night, and get ready to enjoy this incredible journey! Let's goooo! ♡ ♡