Chapter Nine- Strategic Plans and Actions

"Ten million dollars?" Jennifer's voice echoed through the house. "I knew it was a lot but oh my. I'm feeling dizzy a little bit..."

"You've been through a lot in this situation. I didn't want to tell you and make you...."

"What? Freak out? Not at all. I'm just temporarily not calm..."

"That's what that means love..."

"And you want ME to shoot you...Are you crazy? What if it backfires what if they don't buy it?"

"And if they do? Love..." He was now on his knees in front of her as Jenny stood beside the baby. "Think of how amazing our lives would be. No more chases, no stalkers, nothing...just us. You me and....our child..."

"And you in hiding...Cynthia sure made damn well you stayed in a living hell..." She said as she ran her hand on his cheek.

"Look, it's just as much my fault."

"How?"

"I shouldn't have tried to escape. I could have made it out. She knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from you. That's why she hired Gunner....I know it..."

"So you think he's the one with the bounty?"

"I think he's the one that's coming to collect. You "kill" me before and you won't have to worry about it..."

"It just seems too easy. They won't find it strange us taking your body?"

"No, you didn't want to get caught. Yell at me before shooting saying how I never stopped loving Helen or I was cruel to you-something. I don't mind. I just want this to end..."

"Me too. But we have to be smart about it. It will have to happen here-"

CRASH! The glass door in the back of the house shattered as a car came barreling through the kitchen. Two men exited as Colin placed the baby in his arms and quickly ran up the stairs behind Jennifer and Jenny. As they ran, they looked for some place to run. Closet-too obvious. Under the bed-too noticeable. Out the window-only real chance.

Running as quickly as possible, he tore through the lock on the door and Colin crawled out the window, holding his child in one arm and aiding Jennifer and Jenny out with the next. Just making it, they shut the window and remained on the roof before thinking of a logical strategy.

"I knew I shouldn't have stayed here..."

"We could always highjack the car in the dining room and run..."

"It probably has GPS we would be caught almost instantly...But we need to think of something fast." Colin said as he held the child close to his chest. He looked around and noticed the bus stop across the street. Looking at Jenny, he told her to look up on her phone when the next bus arrives. Scanning it quickly, she found that it was an hour from now.

"No, we need something now. We cannot go anywhere with security...Train station? Minimal security...."

"Sounds like the best option." Jennifer said as they slowly began to climb down the column then onto the porch. They then ran to the train station where they awaited their train. Ten minutes to spare. Just enough time to relax from their near escape.

*YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SOOOO GOOD ON THE 20 VOTES A CHAPTER, KEEP IT UP! XOXOXO -CASSI ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ANGELIC PRODUCTION'S OTHER STORIES INCLUDING THE LATEST ONE: ELECTRIC. A CRAZED STALKER GOING AFTER AN ANGELIC ROCK GODDESS AND HER ROCKING LOVER....YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!