Chapter Six- The Three Month Effect

Hey there, Okay, so the last chapter, I stated how I would pick someone who gave the best overview of Angelic Productions and our stories! There were so many good ones, but the one that was chosen was *Drum roll* @oncer4life5394! Be sure to check out the profile for some more Once Upon A Time stories! Thank you for being a fan and good luck on your writing journey!

Her eyes were fixated on him as he smiled to her. Jennifer's hair was currently thrown back in a messy bun, her makeup was half off but prominent with the eyeliner and mascara, as well as a pair of non-matching pajamas, but this did not stop him from making the comment he did.

"Damn, you are so beautiful." His voice making her lose it. Although she had just seen him, seeing him here out from behind the bars made her confident that everything would be alright. With trembling hands, she took him into the living room and through there to the bathroom and had him shower. She waited anxiously for him to come out but found as he just sat on the bed. He wore a worried look on his face.

"What is it? I thought you would be relieved to be out of that place..."

"I am. It's not that...It's...The man you had hired was killed because of Gunner. I am almost ninety-nine percent positive he is a hitman..."

"Why?"

"The way he carried himself. The way he fooled me into trusting him. He was a soulless man...It scared me."

"You're home now."

"Where is he? Where is my son?"

"He is actually with Lana for the night...She decided to take turns with me since she is a mom to be as well."

"That's great! Wow...A lot has changed..." He said as he looked to the ground.

Jennifer went on her knees before him and placed her hands on his knees.

"Nothing has changed. Life just happened..."

"Jen, I couldn't be there for the birth of my own son..."

"It was not your fault. It is not like you pulled the trigger..."

"But I would have-"

"Hey..." She watched as tears formed in his eyes. One escaped and rolled down his cheek in which she wiped away slowly. "Whatever you would do, would be for us. For your family. I do not blame you for that. You did not end up pulling that trigger..."

"But I'm wanted now...they will know I came here first..."

"I know some place they won't expect you to be..."

"No. I am not going back there..."

"Not tonight. But first thing in the morning. If they don't know by know they will then....Please just promise me...It is just to keep you safe."

"Not until I see my son and spend this night with you..."

He stood on his feet and then pulled her to him. "I have had to spend six months behind metal bars. The only thing keeping me from you. I know you visited me before, but it is not the same as knowing I can do whatever I want with you now. No limits, no time restrictions or what and what not to do."

His heart was racing against her chest as he looked deep in her eyes. "Are you tired?"

"No."

"Good."