exposed

* authors note

you guys are awesome. ❤️ seriously the comments and constantly keeping up with the story, thank you.

Enjoy my loves.

Janel's POV

As promised Mark came by exactly 40 minutes later. He's really consistent. I laugh to myself. we swung by and picked up Sam. She's been really helpful and I'm not the only one who needs a night off, she does too!

"Thank you for picking me up guys. I can't wait to party" Sam half yells while leaning all the way to the front seat.

"Woa calm down skippy" Mark laughs.

She really does need too. I'm pregnant need I remind her I can't drink anything at the after parties. That's if I'm going.

"Janel you're very quite what's up?" Mark asks making look up.

"I'm fine I just have a tiny headache" I lie. I'm feeling queazy.

I just want to get this over with but most importantly I do intend to have a good time.

Mark and Sam are really hitting it off. I love that. Two of my great friends getting along, what else could I ask for? Mark gets a call and excuses himself out of his conversation with Sam.

"Yeah? really? That's awesome. Alright see you there" he hangs up and looks at me with a look.

"What!" I ask

"Oh no it's a surprise" he laughs again

Surprises. Fantastic.

Val's POV

I made my mind up. I'm defiantly going to the cat reveal. Rumer kind of has to go along if I go, she's my partner.

"Val I'm sorry for the mess I've made with you and Janel" Rumer blurts out I'm the silence of the car.

"No it's fine we will work it out eventually, or not, but let's just leave it as the past alright?"

Rumer apologizes more than anything. I genuinely think she's a sweet girl, it's just the struggle of dancing with the stars.

"Just have fun tonight Rue, you deserve it"

Janel's POV

This is total craziness! So many people, so many press, so many lovable faces . I just walked in and I'm having a great time, the crowd the fans giving such a warm welcome. Couldn't get anyway better than this.

"Janel!!!"

Someone screams from behind me. I turn around and oh my goodness my babe. Bethany Mota, Derek's partner last season. I haven't seen her in such a long time she looks absolutely stunning.

"Beth oh my god!"

She runs into my open arms and one look at marks face and I knew this is what he was talking about.

"This night couldn't get any better. How have you been babe?"

-------------cuddlyjanelskiy-----------

I've spent about an hour on the red carpet doing interviews, taking pictures, laughing. It's been amazing.

Suddenly the crowd starts going wild, I look over and my breathe takes a hitch. It's Val. He looks gorgeous, perfect. He amazes me, completely takes my breath away. After everything I still love this jerk more than anything.