all about sister love'n

* authors note

I going to start adding other people from dwts maybe not so much as the pros but the stars from season 19 like Beth she was really good friends with Janel and maybe some girls from the PLL cast and the guys. I want to make some alternate universe where Val meets them all and be friends with them, not forgetting to drama of course, it's going to be so fun to write, hope you guys enjoy it.

Janel's POV

I can't believe what's happening right now. Nobody knows about my relationship with Val and now i walked in practically dry humping him on the wall with my sister waiting for me in my living room. I feel so embarrassed.

"Melissa, what are you doing here i thought your flight got delayed till tomorrow?" I choke out still in some panic but mostly embarrassed.

"um, It did but only by a few hours... I got here and you wasnt home..clearly so i thought I'd just er, wait"

She sounds more embarrassed then i do. Val seems chilled out. Oddly Melissa and Val have formed a friendship. Hes more close with her then anybody else in my family that hes met. Still this is embarrassing.

"hey Melissa sorry you had to um-"

"yeah yeah um me too i can go if you guys want" she mutters.

"Oh god no don't be ridiculous, Let me just go change.." I speak finally more calm.

Val's POV

So Janel just left me out here with Melissa. Not that i have a problem with her, but i just got caught dry humping her sister while getting most ripped off. Its awkward.

"so how long you down here for?" I break the silence. Janel's family approval means alot, its suppose to in any relationship i think?

"for about 2 days. I thought you were on tour? after Janelly left from New York i thought that was were you we're headed?" she asks, sounding actually interested.

"yeah. I got 3 days off, ill have to get on a flight tomorrow to go back."

Thank god. things aren't awkward anymore.

"oh?" Janel asks while walking back into the living room with short, and i mean short, shorts on and a tank top that wraps around her little body so perfectly.

"Janelly hows Pretty Little Liars going? are you still having alot of scenes or are you going to be job hunting soon?"

Melissa and Janel get into talk about jobs, family girly shit. I decide to dismiss myself, its already about 12am and i can use a good sleep, not how i has this night planning with Janel but seeing her with her sister happy does it for me.

Janel's POV

I say my goodbyes to Melissa, i offered her to stay instead of going to her close friends house but she insisted. Its about 3am in the morning. I honestly lose track of time when im with my sister, shes such a ball of sunshine. I walk to my bedroom and im suddenly full with want....more like need.

"hey babe, wake up" i whisper in Vals ear after climbing in bed..

* authors note

sorry if this chapter was a bit boring and short, but just so you know next chapter will have smut since this was so short, you'll enjoy i promise.