forgiving or not

* authors note

I just wanna take a moment and thank y'all for your kind comments and most of all you guys keeping up with this story, it means a lot really. I'm going to mostly do Janel's POV because it's fun btw, hope. you enjoy this chapter lots ;)

Janel's POV

I get back to my table with Mark and we talk more about the 10th anniversary show and planning on asking if we can dance together. We didn't get to last season at all and that really sucked because we are great friends. It would have been really fun if him and Sadie were in the Halloween team dance with Derek, Beth, Val and myself. We make more small conversation and it feels like we are flirting half the time, but it's more of a friendly flirtation...i hope. It's starting to get late and we've finished our meal already.

"You ready to go? I have to go to my tattoo man for some touch ups" He says while touching his full sleeve arm tattoos.

"Touch ups while you're still dancing? Won't that hurt?"

"Not if you like a little pain I guess." He laughs.

I finally turn my phone back on and surprisingly only have one text from Val.

"Hope we can talk later, have fun -V"

Honestly I hope I didn't make him feel bad or sad that wasn't what I was trying to do.

"I'm ready, I gotta get home and fix this whole thing with V anyways" I laugh and wave my hand around as if I was forming a pretend circle with my hands .

"You guys will get through it, trust me" He laughs while we walk out.

Mark makes his way back into the driver seat while I slide back into the passenger side. We hardly talk, but not because were uncomfortable but because we ate so much and I'm honestly tired as hell. We finally pull up outside of Val's and I see Rumer's car parked outside.

"Wanna come in? Say hi?" I blurt out on quick impulse .

"no I should go, I've taken up more of your time needed and plus I gotta get this touch up" He reminds me.

Oh right, how could I forget silly me.

"Alright then, I had fun today thank you I really needed that. " I smile while unbuckling my seatbelt and leaning in to kiss Mark on the cheek.

He quickly turns red and I laugh letting him know I've noticed.

I walk out and up to Val's. I don't know if I should just walk in or knock. I decide to knock under the circumstances. I do .

I only knock once and Rumer opens the door. Mark is still parked outside waiting till someone opens the door to let me in, I wave him off goodbye and walk inside .

"Hey um, V here?" I break the two minute silence.

"No he left to get take out, I think Chinese " She smiles brightly.

"Oh okay, well I'm going to take a shower, just yell if you need me" I avoid eye contact and walk into Val's bedroom to the bathroom.

She's been with Val all day obviously she knows we are fighting or whatever it is we are doing. She practices with him all day, doesn't she have somewhere else to be besides his apartment? I go into my new dresser, grab a crop top that I usually wear to sleep and basic night pants, the rest of my belongings and off into the shower.