morning play time

* authors note

holy shit 180+ reads already? jeez thanks. ive been getting alot of good feed back on instagram telling me to update and write more so here we are, thanks for your nice comments btw, enjoy this next chapter (:

p.s this chapter is very smuty if youre not for that, dont read thx.

Janel's POV

I wake to a very bright sunlight and a very hot Val. Hot as in body temperature but hes easy on the eyes too. I can't believe we had sex. We were suppose to talk, thats why he said he came. I have so many questions but I'll hold back. Last night was perfect. Val said he wanted to try... try with me and that brings so much joy to my heart. Vals hand is on my naked hip while hes snuggled up against my chest. Woa, i can really get used to this. I feel so happy. I really have to use the bathroom but i dont want to wake Val, he looks so comfortable. At peace, just calm and i like him that way. Cranky Val on the other hand is not someone i'd like to have a morning conversation with. Interrupting my thoughts Val lifts his head up so his green eyes are looking into mine. God hes so beautiful how did i get so lucky?

"hey beautiful"

his words really speak to me on some other level.

"hi.." I mutter rather shyly.
"last night was interesting." I say all of a sudden without even thinking. I really have to control that, speaking without thinking.

"Is that so?" He grins.

I nod my head and smile shyly. God why am i so shy ive never felt this way before. Before i even have a chance to reply Vals lips are on mine and he grabs my hips then pushes me down into the bed as he lays on top of me. I moan into his mouth as his tounge demands dominance and he presses his body into mine . Val slips his knee between my thighs and presses right up against my vagina. Oh god it feels so good. Last night we made love, or at least i think thats how Val makes love, but today it feels more...rough, and i like it.

"Do you want it?" his sexy low voice asks when we break the kiss.

"yes." I moan.

Vals fingers start to thrust in and out of me hard unil i come apart in his hands.

"do you want it all?" His hips slowly rock against my core to slowly dry hump me.

"i want everything you got...now" I beg with need and not even.realizing it.

"well aren't you just the demanding little thing?" He says with a smirk while still grinding his hips into me. Val starts to leave butterfly kissed down my neck to my chest then up again to my chest down my neck. The same torture goes on for god knows how long when i cant take it anymore.

"Val please" I beg this time with full senses of what im doing.

"your wish is my command baby"

Wow that easy? maybe he just wanted me to bed. Val spreads my legs and positions himself on top of me. He slowly penetrates me with his long cock. Oh my god hes so big it feels surreal.

"oh god yes" I moan as he picks up speed.

Before long Val is pounding into me after i demand to go harder..deeper and faster.. I lost count of how many times he has made me cum. Val was thrusting so hard into me i could literally hear and feel his balls slapping my pussy with each thrust. One of his hands slides to my stomach to grab my boob and squeezes it tight as i come so hard i literally collapse against my bed. I feel Val sit back and slowly slide out of me.

"how about you on top baby?" That would be the first time i ride Val, im kind of nervous but at this point im so wet for him i dont have time to think, i just want him inside me.

"I would be honored." I joke and climb on top of him to straddle his hips. I slowly sink down on his very much erect member and bask in this position and how much he feels me.

"its all yours baby" his hot boyish grin appears when i feel his hands squeeze my ass.

I start off slow to tease him the way he teased me not to long ago before i rock my hips at a fast paste for awhile. I slowly roll my hips forward while i ride up off his dick then sink back down slowly. By doing this gave Val so much pleasure his eyes turned hot and dark and he grabbed my hips tightly while releasing a few grunts. I start to moan loudly and Val groans at the sounds of my pleasure and thrusts his hips up to meet mine a few times. I could tell Val was at his breaking point so i start to move, really move. Fast and hard as we both come unbelievably hard. Sweat was covering both of our bodies from the hot sensational morning sex.

i just lay there me on top of him recovering when suddenly i hear keys jiggling at my front door...shit.

"Oh god my moms here" I say in panic as i jump up off Val and wince at the feeling of his cock coming out of me.

"Your mom..what?" Val sounds as panic as i.

"yes hurry get your clothes and go to the bathroom hurry"

He grabs his things then off he is to my bathroom not two seconds later. how am i going to explain this to my mother?....