enough romance lets play

* authors note

I actually wasnt going to update today, i should be sleep right now so i can wake for school but i can't leave y'all hanging. As promised, a very smutty chapter. You're welcome, enjoy;)

Janel's POV

waking Val up is a lot harder than i thought. he must have been really tired, i kinda feel bad for trying to wake him but hey, a girl has needs.

"Val wake up" I whisper lowly into his ear.

Val shifts suddenly first questioning my intentions then without a doubt very known to what i want....more like what i need. Then there he goes with that stupid grin on his face, like hes mocking me.

"what?" I ask a little annoyed.

"oh nothing, just good to know i have some effect over you while im sleeping..." He glances towards the clock beside the bed

"at 3am none the less" He smirks

"shut up" i snap and shut him up the only way i know how.

fighting for dominance we are kissing rather passionately .

"Val i need you...right now." I'm practically begging.

He slowly separates my thighs and slips his fingers through my panties.

"good god baby you are soaked"

He starts a slow torture, kissing my thighs, down to my clit then back up my thighs again. I fist his hair desperately when i feel his mouth on my sex. His long talented tounge goes to work giving me complete bliss. Val thrusts three fingers up in my hot core and works them quickly while his mouth dedicates all its focus on my clit.

"ahhhh, Val baby im close im so close" I pant heavily as the feelings rise higher and higher in my body.

The moans that were falling from my lips were becoming louder the closer i came desperately needed release. Val doesn't hold back, he kicks into overdrive and all but throws me in release. I cum unbelievablely hard and struggle to breath the faster his mouth works to lap up all my juices while i continue to cum. Not to mention his finger had now started flicking my clit to further my climax.

He pauses for a moment to let me breath. Once my breathing regulates Val returns to flicking my clit. Oh god hes going to make me cum again. Vals lips were kissing all over my thighs and mound leaving just his fingers to fondle my clit. Leaving me to explode around his talented fingers once again.

"god youre so good at that." I moan out in bliss.

"feel better now baby?"

"mhm now your turn" i smirk.

I suddenly flip us over so now im on top of him. My hands reach to unbuckle his belt then aggressively undo his button and zipper to yank them down to his ankles. I reach my hand out to firmly grip his erect cock through his boxers. Our lips move to attack each other while my hands quickly remove his boxers. I get my hands wrapped around his well endowed member and suddenly take him in my mouth.

"aaahh J easy baby easy ahhh"

Watching Val lose himself under my control is so sexy. I take him in deeper, moving my tongue into a circle then taking him deep in my mouth again.

"Im about to cum baby aahhh" Val burst out while moaning in pleasure.

I take him deeper, i feel him all the way at the back of my throat when suddenly Val grabs both sides of my head, stills and pours himself into my mouth. I lick up all the juices and smile, leaning up to take some type of dominance when Val shifts us so hes on top of me once again. Our lips come together as we start furiously kissing while our hands start roaming, caressing, and touching whatever we could reach. My legs were wrapped tightly around his waist pulling his member as close to my aching core as i could get.

"Val take me, i need you" I whimper against his lips and rock my hips up against his.

Without needing to voice another word of what i want Val a lines his big member with my core and thrusts all the way in me. We are both moaning and groaning in pleasure as our bodies rapidly writhe and rock in sync with each other. My hands were clawing at his back the entire time and his own hands were all over me, i could barely register where they were half the time. He was pounding so fast and hard into me i couldn't think straight. I was trying to keep my moans held within but its so fucking hard with the way hes pounding in me.

"Val oh baby, oh fuck i am going to cum. Ohhhhh fuckkkkk." I squeal in his neck.

Val starts to pick up his pace and thrusting even faster than he had been to bring me to my much desired climax. I lift my head up for my pillow to sink my teeth into his shoulder. Val holds my body in his arms as i cum the hardest i have ever come during any of our previous experiences. I take a minute to breathe then suddenly surprise him by rolling us over to straddle him.

"i want to be on top and finish you off." I lean down to kiss him passionately as my hips lift up and i begin ridding him.

Vals hands rest on my ass and my hips. Hes groaning nonstop the faster i ride him.

"I'm so close, Janel. oh baby come on. Fucccckk. A little faster and im going to---oh oh ohhhh fucking shit" Val groans loudly as he loses all control and erupts deep within me. We both revel in the deep connection we were basking in and I collapse against his chest.

* authors note

I'll be posting this in the morning so by the time any of you are reading this ill most likely be at school. Ill try to update another chapter when i get home but if i dont you'll have one tomorrow morning also. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)