• 20 sacrifices I •

*JA-OK's POV*

The plan was quite simple, I must get Jong-su to the front door so that the boys can find another way inside the house. Okay... that sounds stupid but what else can we do? I'm pretty sure he's the one that kidnapped her.

He's insane.

I breathe shakily, standing in front of his door. The smell here is bad, I don't know what he's been doing with his days lately but certainly not cleaning or housekeeping.

Since this morning I've been feeling worried, surprised, confused, and all those at once. My emotions were a mess and I'm not quite sure that I still process everything that's going on in my life. I mean... I am about to knock at a crazy man's door because he kidnapped my best friend and all of this with the help of BTS.

I still must be dreaming. Or having a nightmare?

Anyway. I shake my head to chase away all of my confused thoughts. I must concentrate.

Ja-ok. Actress mode activated.

I breathe in. And knock.

A few tense seconds pass and nothing happens. I look at the boys who are hiding behind some bushes (which, if you want my opinion, is not really discreet). They are making big signs at me with their arms and their face seem alert as if they saw a ghost or something. I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at them moving their arms in the air; in any other circumstances, it would look ridiculous.

Forget what I said, even now, they are ridiculous.

Their lips move but I am really bad at lipreading and well I know nothing about sign language so right now they're just looking like fishes lacking water!

They point me to their side but I still can't understand a single thing.

Wait, one... two. They were three, right? Where's Jungkook?!

My eyes widen when I realize that's probably what they wanted to say with their ridiculous danc-

"Ja-ok?" My heart drops with a mix of unpleasant emotions. I try to have a serious face and not be disgusted when my eyes lock with his.

"Jong-su." I fake smile. Ja-ok, don't be a bitc-

"What are you doing here?" He asks and quickly closes the door behind him as if he didn't want me to see what was going on inside.

I make a sad face, trying not to beat the crap out of him. "I'm very worried for Dana..." I pout. "Last time I saw her was in the hospital because of her health issue.. she didn't come back."

His eyes open bigger and for the first time since I'm here, he seems interested in what I'm saying. "H-Health issue?"

I nodded sadly. "Yes... You know, about her weak heart. Doctors told her not to live in a stressed environment because her weak heart could give out..." At each word of mine, his eyes grow bigger and bigger. Jong-su is a heartless man sometimes but I'm sure Dana owns the only piece of sanity left in his wicked heart.

He loves her, and I don't think he'll let her die if he thinks he has his chance to stay by her side forever.

"Jong-su, please, help me sav-" My voice is suddenly cut off by the sound of glass breaking from the inside of the house. Jong-su's eyes change in a second and now, he is angry.

What the hell was that?!

"YOU BASTARD WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear Jungkook's angry voice inside the house and now, I panic. I kick Jong-su's shin before he can enter the house again.