• 18 deal •

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

They sat down on the sofa except for me, I couldn't stay still.

"She didn't seem really well yesterday morning when she told me about her boyfriend, and then she went away without texting me or anything. This was the last time I saw or heard from her. She didn't come back this night nor this morning." She sobbed. Then she looked up at me. "Who are you to her? How do you guys know each other"

"We were friends... A long time ago."

"Wh-Why why didn't she tell anything." She stutters.

I look down, I don't know what to say. Suddenly I remember something she just said. "Wait. Dana has a boyfriend?" I couldn't help but feel hurt even if I somehow knew it wasn't true.

"Yeah. Jung-yeol."

"JUNG WHAT?!" I feel now anger rising.

"It's you, idiot." Namjoon turns to face me. "You're her boyfriend." I then remember when she kissed me in front of her door so that her friend couldn't see my face. She must have made a random name up.

"WHAT?!!!!" Ja-ok jumps from her seat but sits back down under our confused eyes. "Sorry..." She whispers. "I still can't believe BTS are in my apartment. You're like... my favorite idols. I mean I really really like you, you know. And now I learn that Jeon Jungkook is my best friend's boyfriend. It's crazy." She rumbles.

Hoseok being Hoseok smiles brightly. "Thank you!" She blushes.

"Do you know her ex-boyfriend?"

She immediately looks up and her eyes become darker. "Jong-su, that jerk?! What's with him? Do you... Do you think she's with him?"

I thought. Jong-su? Jong-su?... Why does this name sound so familiar to me but I can't place it?

Jong-su.

⋆✶✷✶⋆

*DANA's POV*

A terrible headache throbbed in my head and I felt my body like jelly.

Am I dead? Is it what death feels like?

I hate it.

I feel cold. I feel nervous. I feel shaken and horrified.

My forehead feels hot when I realise sweat was rolling down my temples.

My ears slowly could make the noises around me even if I couldn't open my eyes. I felt a presence in front of me because I heard soft breathing but the aura of the person was everything but reassuring.

My head hurt so much and I felt like a different person. I got souvenirs that weren't mine. Or were they?

I forced my eyes open because I didn't feel secure. I felt trapped. And the very reason is that my wrists were tied to my back behind the chair where my buttocks were beginning to sag painfully. My ankles were tied by a large rope also and my neck hurt enormously because of the number of hours I slept in a very bad posture.

This provoked pain in my back also. I was hurting everywhere, but I wasn't even beaten.

At this moment I couldn't think straight. It was as if I was drugged and I had been injected with a substance that was infecting my memories, changing them, modeling them.

My eyes fell on the feet of the person and my eyes slowly blurrily went up until I caught the sight of the face. It was a man and he was sitting on the edge of a couch, staring at me as if he was eager for me to wake up.