• 6 good night •

I open my eyes and find myself surrounded by darkness.

I try to find my phone despite the bandages around my hand that keeps me from moving it.

When I catch it I look at the time.

3:28 am.

I sigh and catch the empty glass by my side. I'm thirsty and I can't sleep.

I stand up and open the door, the only source of light being my phone's flashlight.

I do not see much and I am in an unknown place. It feels uncomfortable to adventure myself in the middle of the night in a house full of sleeping boys.

I just hope I won't wake any of them up and that I will find my way.

I am surrounded by four doors, the one behind me being Jungkook's room. I guess two other doors lead to bedrooms as well so which one should I open? My last wish is to enter one of the boys' room, it would be so weird and misunderstood.

I still have to open a door, I can not stay in here forever. Next to the door in front of me, there is a light switch, probably the one for the small corridor I am right now, there no switch lights next to the other doors, which makes sense if these rooms are indeed bedrooms.

I open this door and I was right, I am directly led in the kitchen. I go around the island and stop when I remember that Jungkook must be sleeping in the couch. The living room is behind, next to the kitchen, in front of the corridor I come from.

I take a look behind me, the TV is facing me but I can not see if the sofa is occupied.

I go slowly to the tap, making even less noise if possible, put my glass under it and open it. At my surprise, the water does not come out. I frown and pat on it. It doesn't work. I sigh but when I was about to turn the tap off I hear a voice behind me.

"It's broken."

I jump and turn around at the hoarse voice. "Jungkook??" I whisper back at him.

He just smiles before approaching his body from mine until they stick. Even though it is not hot, Jungkook is not wearing any top and is making the air hot by himself. I stiffen up under his body heat. What is he doing... I try to have normal breathing but it is difficult considering the effect he is having on me right now.

He is staring into my eyes before looking at the tap. My heart is pounding like crazy and my head is spinning. With his left hand he hits it and the water finally starts pouring. Then he steps back, and leans on the island behind him.

He had to stick himself to me because I was in the way of the tap. How stupid I am. He could have asked me to move though... I look down, fortunately it is dark so he can not see my embarrassed red cheeks. "Thank you." I say, barely audible.

I can say he is smiling.

After I took a sip of water I turn around to face him, and lean on this side of the worktop. He sits on the edge of the island facing me. Even though it is dark I can still see his perfectly sculpted body. "Can I ask a question?" He asks.

I quickly look away, trying to ignore the heat in my cheeks. "Sure."

"That scarf, was it that important to you?" I am a bit taken aback by the question. I feel kind of reassured that he did not ask about the boy who attacked me because I really do not want to think about it. I look into his eyes.