30. King (18+)

Mature for talks of sexual abuse

King's POV

What fucking animals? I can't believe they did that to Leo, the one who helped them and did their work all the time. What made it worse was that they all knew what he was going throw at home with his mom, but they still treated him like that.

I hurried to Leo's house after school and saw his dad's car was gone already, but I knew he was there. I knocked on the door loudly, thinking he would be upstairs with his mom. There wasn't an answer, so I knocked again. "Leo! It's me. Open the door, please."

I was starting to get worried when he didn't answer after a few more knocks. "Leo, you're scaring me. Please open the door." No answer. "Okay, that's it. I'm done being nice. If you don't open this door, I'm going to break it down to make sure you're okay!" I yelled in a panic, pounding on the door.

"Go away!" I heard Leo's muffled voice at last.

I exhaled in relief as I leaned my forehead against the door, thanking whatever god was out there that he was okay. "Thank goodness, Leo. I was so worried. Please open the door."

"No. Go away. I don't ever want to talk to you again," he yelled, and I could hear the fear in his voice.

"Leo, I swear I had nothing to do with those pictures. Please. You ha-"

Leo threw open the door without warning making me stumble a little. He looked at me with red, puffy eyes from crying. "What pictures?" He asked, looking confused.

My eyes widened at the fact that he didn't know about them. Fuck. I thought he knew about the pictures, and that's why he left. "What pictures, King?" He asked again after I didn't answer.

"I- I thought you knew about them already. I'm really sorry, Leo." I looked down. "Jess sent them to me at school when I asked her what the fuck happened. She was so heartbroken. I swear, Leo. I didn't do this. I would never hurt you."

"Pictures of what? Show me!" He demanded and held out his hand for my phone.

I stepped back, shaving my phone in my back pocket. "I- I don't think-"

"I don't give a fuck what you think! Give me the phone, now." He reached out to grab my phone, but I moved back again and avoided his hand. "I'm not fucking playing around, King!" He yelled and tried to push me back, but I didn't move much.

He slammed his fist against my chest. It hurt badly because I was still sore from the beating last week, but I ignored the pain. He needed this more. He hit me again and again. However, it was the hit to the right rib that got me. I couldn't hold back as I cringed and groaned with my mouth closed to try to hide it.

Leo gasped and covered his mouth. "King! I'm- I'm so-"

He reached out to apologize, but I pulled him into me and hugged him close as tears overflowed from those beautiful blue eyes.

"It's okay, Leo," I told him and ran my fingers through his hair as I held him close while he started sobbing. "Everything is going to be okay."

"It's n- not okay. I don't even know what- what's going on. I'm so confused and scared, and I... I don't know what to do," he cried against my chest as his fingers tightened around my shirt.

"Okay. I'll show you, but let's go inside first. That is if you want me to come inside?"

Nodding his head, he turned around, and we walked inside the house together.

As soon as I closed the door, I took out my phone and slowly started handing it over, but I held it firm as he grabbed it. "Leo, it's not good. I didn't look at them for long once I realized what it was, but I had nothing to do with this. I swear," I said, trying to prepare him before letting the phone go.