TBS New Chapter coming soon!!

Hello everyone! I have some great news!

I just got done moving into a new place, all the editing is done, and I got myself ahead in both our stories again. I will start posting new chapters again on Nov. 5th for both my ongoing stories!

A few changes have been made!

I've been scheduling my time to work on 4 different stories at once, so I've changed the posting schedule as well. Instead of posting every Wednesday as I did before, I've moved my posting days to the 5th, 15th, and 25th of every month. That will take a little stress off my shoulders and I can stay ahead of myself at a comfortable pace.

Of course like before, an extra chapter will be added whenever we reach a new ink goal! I'll also be adding a new special Ink shout-out at the end of the new chapters on the 15th of the month for the previous month's donations!

Okay, I won't take up any more of your time! But one last thing! THANK YOU SO MUCH for waiting for me to get my stuff done! I'm so thankful to all of you! I hope you will enjoy the rest of the novel. I hope to never do that again lol! I've learned so much about my writing while editing though. I hope to only get better from here on and not make those mistakes again, but I am still only one person so I'm sure I'll have a few missed mistakes here and there.

<3 you all!
Kody

Keep up to date on everything I'm doing and my schedule on my Instagram at kody.colors

Patreon coming soon! Just didn't want to keep you all waiting for new chapters any longer! But there you'll be able to get up to 5 chapters ahead on all my ongoing stories and read extra side chapters or spin offs, and once I'm done with the outline, I'll be adding a patreon only story as well. So if you're interested, keep an eye open for the announcement!