3. King

King's POV

The bell rang to start class as I looked around the room. Everyone was seated and ready to go. I hated this school already. I've never been to private school before but I guess this is where my dad and uncle went so of course my uncle would make me go too.

Bunch of stuck-up snobs if you ask me.

The teacher walked in and started the history lesson as I put my head on my hand and leaned to the side. I hate mornings so much. I just wanted to go back to sleep.

I hated asking that damn kid for help yesterday even more though but that was my own fault. I didn't pay attention when my cousin Kiki dropped me off but I was tired as hell and I really didn't want to spend the whole afternoon walking around to find my way.

I closed my eyes ready to get go back to sleep when the door opened to the room.

"Welcome to class finally Mr. Late. So glad-," the teacher started but stopped as everyone gasped quickly.

My eyes shoot open. What the hell was going on now? I looked up to the front of the classroom but by then the teacher was already walking into the hallway and closing the door behind her.

"Did you see his face?" One boy whispered close by.

"What happened to him?" A girl asked.

"Poor Leo," another girl said.

Leo? Oh, that was the kid that helped me yesterday. I looked over to see his seat empty in the next row to confirm for myself, I didn't even notice he wasn't there earlier. I just didn't care to pay attention, even if he did have a cute face.

The door opened again as the teacher walked in and I leaned forward to get a look at what everyone was going on about.

"Leo can explain later at lunchtime. Let's get back to class everyone," the teacher told us as Leo walked in.

I was expecting his face to be all beat to shit or I don't know something. He just had a bruise on the corner of his mouth and his lip was split near it. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. It wasn't that big of a deal. Shit, people around here were so dramatic.

---

Falling asleep in my chair the bell rang for lunch as everyone flocked over to the kid that showed me around yesterday. I was a little curious myself to hear what he had to say so I stayed in my seat and leaned against my hand to listen to all their questions.

Seems like this doesn't happen often as he puts his hands up in defined and smiles trying to calm everyone down. "It's fine, really. I just walked into a fight after school and tried to help but ended up getting hit myself. An honest mistake. It's not a big deal. Really, I'm fine. Just a little bruise."

He explained the same thing a few times and finally, people started walking away, uninterested in his boring story. Must be nice to have so much attention over a little bruised lip. I rolled my eyes.

"We're glad you're okay Leo," one girl says leaning closer to him but then another girl pushes her way in front.

"Awe, poor Leo. Would you like to join us for lunch today?" She smiled, pushing her huge breasts out at him more than they already were. Wow, I guess we all know what she was after.

Seems like the girls around here were pretty fond of this kid though. I mean I could see why, he had those really big ice blue eyes that stuck out brightly against his warm ivory skin and really isn't that bad looking. His huge smile seemed to put everyone in a more calm and relaxing mood around him. That slightly pointed-up nose, and not that bad looking of an ass that I checked out yesterday when he was showing me around too... Okay, so he was cute as hell, I'll have to admit. I'm not all that surprised they would throw themselves at him like that either.