51

One of the parties celebrating the end of the festival was at a nearby restaurant, several Packs from various universities as well as a few non-students managed to fill the restaurant to capacity. Camie and her Pack sat at the table directly across from Bakugou's, her Pack was much smaller and made up of four seniors and one junior. On their other side sat a Pack from Ketsubtsu College, they were all seniors. Shiketsu was a university on par with U.A, located in the West while U.A was in the East and Ketsubtsu was considered U.A's rival in various sports. Packs from Seiai Academy, an all female college, Seijin University, and Isamu Academy College sat at the tables behind them. Directly in front of their table sat Kendou's Pack.

"Bakugou, what did you do?" Uraraka giggled to Bakugou as her eyes darted over to where Monoma was glaring at the Omega.

"Exist." Kirishima laughed from across the table. "Those two are like cats and dogs."

"They don't get along at all." Kaminari added in agreement.

"Spill the tea!" Camie replied from her table. "What happened? What started the rivalry?"

"It's his fault." Bakugou huffed, eyes watching as Midoriya grilled the meat. "Deku, don't fucking burn it."

"I know Kacchan." Midoriya laughed in reply. "This is the fifth time you said it."

"Back in freshman year Monoma used to be an asshole." Ashido started.

"Like he isn't now?" Bakugou sniffed disdainfully. "Deku be careful, Christ... you have enough fucking scars already. Are you trying to burn yourself?"

"You like scars though." Todoroki murmured.

"I do not!" Bakugou hissed, his cheeks pinking.

"As I was saying..." Ashido interrupted with a roll of her eyes. "Before you three start having some public play, Monoma was an asshole freshman year and he was like Omegaphobic, is that even a word? But yeah he used to spout all that sexist shit and Baku ended up having a gen ed class with him. Monoma said some stupid shit, Baku picked a fight, they argued, and long story short Baku fucked his boyfriend. Oh, I need another beer!"

"Woah, woah! Time out!" Shouji called, his hands coming up in a "stop" gesture. "How did that escalate into you fucking his boyfriend?!"

"That was you?!" Aoyama shouted in surprise at the same time.

"I didn't know at first!" Bakugou snapped back defensively. "It wasn't on purpose."

"God, you guys should have been there..." Sero said. "Monoma went on this rant one day and Baku just went up to him and said "everyone knows Omegas are better than you, even your boyfriend knows it really well." You could've heard a pin drop, it was that quiet."

"After the holidays Monoma came back a totally different person, I think it was part embarrassment and part Kendou threatening to use his ribs as toothpicks, he's been pretty calm since then." Hagakure added.

"Still hates Baku though." Kaminari piped up before letting Kirishima feed him a piece of meat.

"The feeling is very much mutual." Bakugou grumbled.

"Damn Bakubabes..." Camie laughed. "I didn't know you rolled like that, and I'm the blonde bimbo?"

"Oh fuck you." Bakugou grumbled in response.

"I don't know if Inasa would be down for that..." Camie mused.

"Goddammit Camie!" Yoarashi cried out from beside her, his face going bright red.

"Unlike you I don't think voyeurism is a thing my Alpha is into." Camie continued.

"CAMIE!" Yoarashi squawked.