9

Bakugou realized exactly what Todoroki meant once both he and Midoriya were gone. His hands just weren't going to cut it. Which is how he ended up in a pleasure shop looking at dildos and vibrators. Even more embarrassing it was Round Face, Uraraka, who gave him the address. Bakugou didn't know which was worse- that he was that transparent or that she knew about these kinds of things.

Bakugou was no prude but even he blushed at some of the shit he saw in that shop. Or maybe it was because of the not so suitable for public fantasies they put in his head. A cock cage that he was sure Todoroki wouldn't mind wearing for him, sounding equipment that he kind of wanted to see get used on Midoriya (though Midoriya's cock might actually eat the little ass rods), but he'd definitely bring both of them with him next time because he for sure wanted a set of anal beads. Damn... Midoriya might be rubbing off on him a little because Bakugou couldn’t remember a time before them were he wanted any of that. It might have been Todoroki's "Yes, Sir", that had fucked him up real good.

Bakugou took a moment to choose, reminding himself that he had only come to get a dildo and a vibrator... for now at least.

He had stuffed them both under his bed, if any of his friends found them he would be mortified (mainly because they were all five year olds and would resort to trying to use them as lightsabers or some shit). At first he really didn't know if he was actually going to use them. He'd never used any kind of sex toy before.

Then Midoriya, the depraved pervert, had to send that damned video. The Alpha was a sexual deviant disguised as a kind, well mannered giant. Bakugou was sure of it.

The video was longer than their bathroom video (which had easily replaced any and all porn that Bakugou favored). It was of Midoriya and Todoroki, obviously. They were in a hotel room, the phone being held up over the bed somehow so that the two men on the bed were in full view and had all their hands free. They were both naked, their pale skin already flushed, and nipples and cocks already so hard. They were already well in to it, fucking missionary. Bakugou could see both their faces and where they were joined.

"You're so gorgeous, Shouchan." Midoriya murmured to Todoroki. Bakugou had to agree especially with how fucked out Todoroki already looked. Dried up tear tracks, kiss bitten lips, body glistening with sweat. Todoroki was gorgeous. "I bet Kacchan thinks so too." Bakugou nodded, already dizzy with arousal.

"Zuku, harder!" Todoroki whined in response. Bakugou whimpered, pressing his hips into his bed as his stomach curled pleasantly.

"You want it harder, Baby?" Midoriya asked, hand splayed over Todoroki's neck. "Look at the camera, beg Kacchan for it." Todoroki's head tilted back further, eyes making contact with Bakugou's through the screen. Bakugou whimpered, slick rushing out of him. He was lucky all his friends were out for the night.

"Please, Kitten." Todoroki begged. "Please can I have it harder, please let Zuku fuck me harder." Bakugou moaned, hand reaching in between himself and the bed to grab his cock. He propped the phone up on his bedside table, three fingers shoved in his hole the minute his hand was free.

"Yes!" Bakugou whined, knees rising up on his bed. Midoriya's hips meet Todoroki's flesh even harder than before, Todoroki's mouth dropped open, a rush of noises pushing past his lips before Midoriya seemingly fucked him into muteness. Bakugou spared a moment to reach under his bed quickly, grabbing the bag with the two toys and blindly trying to shove the vibrator into himself without having to look away or stop the video. He turned it on, not bothering to see the settings this time. His body twitched as it came to life, the buzzing sound joining his chorus of moans and the noise of the video in his room.

"I'm gonna come!" Todoroki cried out, suddenly finding his voice again. "Zuku, Kitten... fuck, you're gonna make me come!“

"Do it." Midoriya rumbled back. "Come for Daddy and Sir."