4

Bakugou was not panicking. He didn't sulk and he definitely didn't fucking panic. So what if thousands of people wondered who he was, fuck them. No one knew it was him specifically so he had nothing to worry about. Nothing except for the fact that his stupid ass Omega was upset that Midoriya didn't bite him once the night before (he had a very telling array of hickies though but he's also sure Todoroki contributed half of them). He was still in their way too large bed (were extra large king size beds a thing?) even as the clock read noon. He'd been demolished the night before and it was Sunday. He deserved to sleep in and wallow in "I Just Got Fucked Hard" day after bliss. Todoroki and Midoriya were unfortunately not as lucky.

Todoroki had rushed out that morning, the band had a slew of interviews to do before they'd have to go to their next stop on tour- Seoul. Midoriya was practically stuck on the phone, being berated by some man named Aizawa from what Bakugou could tell. Bakugou had stopped paying attention to the dumbass hashtags, much too tempted to tell all the fuckers who thought they had the right to talk shit exactly where to stick it. He may be a loose canon but he wasn't stupid.

"Sorry Kacchan." Midoriya murmured as he came back to bed, no longer on the phone. "It seems I made a bit of a mess, I was just so glad to see you."

"Take me to fucking lunch, I'm starving." Bakugou replied instead.

"You'll have to get out of bed first." Midoriya instructed with a small smile. Bakugou huffed, slowly rolling off the bed and to his feet. He stumbled a bit, slick running down his legs. "You're leaking, Kacchan." Bakugou's face flushed.

"It's yours and that Icy Hot bastard's fault!" He snapped. "Take responsibility."

"But you asked us to." Midoriya giggled, leaning down to scoop Bakugou up in his arms.

"I'm not a fucking baby!" Bakugou hissed as Midoriya carried him to the large bathroom. Why the fuck was there a sitting area in the bathroom? Bakugou was too broke to be in a place like this honestly. The Alpha sat him down before turning to the large shower with way too many fucking knobs. He was just as naked as Bakugou, who finally had the chance to really look at him. While he was tall and muscular it wasn't in a hulking kind of way. It was clear that Midoriya worked out, he was like Captain America (if The Captain was seven feet tall). Looking at him in that moment his face and body certainly did not match. There were scars all along Midoriya's arms and legs, a few covering his torso. "What's with the fucking scars?"

"Do they bother you?" Midoriya asked, turning to look at Bakugou.

"No, they're kind of hot." Bakugou muttered in answer. Midoriya smiled, freckled cheeks rounding with it.

"I had a growth spurt." Midoriya explained. He pulled Bakugou up from his seat and into the shower, shutting the door behind them quickly. Bakugou sighed as the warm water hit his body. "Can I?" Midoriya asked while holding up a bar of soap and a towel. Bakugou nodded, his Omega preening at the attention as Midoriya washed him. The Alpha dropped down onto his knees to get Bakugou's legs, which wasn't a good idea because Bakugou's body seemed to expect something much different. The Omega shivered, silently embarrassed as his body started to produce slick, the sweet smell much duller than usual.

"The fuck did you do to me!" Bakugou complained, his cock already half hard.

"Only what you asked me to." Midoriya replied, eyes dilating. He leaned forward, licking the head of Bakugou's cock. Bakugou hissed, his knees buckling for a moment. Midoriya licked again, tongue swirling around the slit. "You taste good everywhere, Kacchan."

"Shut up." Bakugou whined. "Suck."

"What's the magic word?"

"I'll kill you."