7

Midoriya was busy for the next few days. The three of them talked regularly on the phone especially through text messages. Bakugou made crude jokes, Midoriya whined about how harshly Aizawa was being on him, Todoroki shared stories about tour. Bakugou enjoyed it (not as much as physically seeing them but still). Midoriya always complimented him and Todoroki matched his sarcasm easily. Bakugou had only known them for a little over a month but they had stuck around much longer than any of his previous partners. By now most people usually would have realized completely that he was too tall, too muscular, too harsh, too violent. He'd yet to meet anyone that didn't want some traditional look or personality traits of an Omega. It was their loss though, he was fucking amazing.

His birthday fell on a Saturday, which meant he didn't have to wake up at ass o'clock for classes and scurry off to Fiber Hero afterwards. Which meant sleeping in, which was always a plus in Bakugou's opinion. He didn't wake until noon and even then he stayed in bed scrolling idly through his phone. He received some birthday wishes, mainly from his coworkers and people who followed him on social media but there were three people who texted him. The first was Todoroki and the other two were his parents.

Shitty Parents

Dad
Happy birthday, Katsu

The Hag
Yeah, happy birthday brat

Thanks

Dad
When do we get to meet that Alpha & Beta of yours

How tf do you know about them?

Dad
You're my son

The Hag
I carried you in my womb, birthed you, and raised you for 18 years. It could've been just your pinky in that photo and I would still know it's you.

Photo?

Dad
Your mother found an article online about some Alpha and Beta pair, they speculated that the Alpha had a side Omega. There was a photo. He's very big, that Alpha of yours

You don't think I'm a side Omega?

The Hag
You may be a brat but you're not a home wrecker.

We've only known each other a few weeks. Maybe in a few months, if it lasts

The Hag
Don't be a fucking pessimist

Dad
Life is what you make it Katsu

Yeah okay, whatever, you weirdos

"BAKUBRO!" Kirishima shouted as he slammed Bakugou’s door open.

"Fuck, are you trying to kill me?!" Bakugou screamed as he nearly fell out of bed, his heart in his ears. Kirishima stood in his doorway with the rest of their friends behind him.

"Happy birthday to you!" They responded loudly, practically piling on top of him.

"You fuckers!" Bakugou growled, trying to squirm away from them. "I'm going to kill you all."

"We love you too." Ashido cooed, pressing a slobbery wet kiss to his cheek. Bakugou made a sound of disgust and shoved her face away.

"Get dressed, we're taking you to lunch!" Kaminari ordered once the pile had calmed down. "And don't take twenty years."

"Fuck you." Bakugou retorted, rolling out of bed.

"I'd rather you didn't." Sero piped up. Bakugou stuck his tongue out at him childishly.

They had lunch at one of their favorite places, it was nothing compared to Natsuo's restaurant but the food was good and not priced higher than his grades (and naturally his grades were pretty high). They were arguably the rowdiest bunch, Kirishima being a loud guy and Bakugou being a loud and vulgar guy. They talked, ate, bickered, and laughed. Bakugou still wouldn't be able to tell you how or exactly when he became friends with the five of them. They were persistent as fuck, almost as stubborn as he was. Even as he hurled insults and was pretty much a bully growing up, both before and after presentation, they kept bothering him.