46

Todoroki set the dishes in the sink before turning, he was almost immediately crowded into the sink by Midoriya.

"Izuku!" He gasped in surprise. The Alpha's face pressed into his neck, his nose nestled against Todoroki’s glands. "Izuku, we have to talk remember?" Midoriya grunted, his body unmoving. His hands wrapped around creamy thighs and he lifted Todoroki up and onto the counter. His mouth latched onto Todoroki’s mating bite. Todoroki groaned, his head falling back for a moment. Midoriya’s hands gripped the waistband of his boxers, fingers curling over to tug the band down and expose more skin.

Todoroki’s head fell forward, his mouth opening to form another protest until his eyes landed on Bakugou and he forgot all thoughts of talking. Bakugou was perched on top of the island, watching them with a heated gaze. His pants were already gone, his legs splayed open to show off his hardening cock and his thighs starting to shine from where slick had rolled down and stained them. He had one hand gripping his shirt, pulling it up to expose bare skin. The other was at his chest, one pink nipple caught between his fingers. Todoroki let out a low sound at the sight.

Midoriya pulled back, looking up at Todoroki before following his gaze. A moan left the Alpha's mouth and then his head cocked to the side thoughtfully. He began walking away and back towards the bedroom. Todoroki blinked, watching him go in confusion before looking at Bakugou. The Omega met his gaze, looking just as confused.

Midoriya came back a moment later. The island blocked Todoroki’s view of his hands but whatever he carried with him had Bakugou flushing a bright red.

Midoriya lifted his hand towards Bakugou, the suction cup dildo the Omega had bought at Loud Cloud in his grip.

"Oh." Todoroki muttered, something hot filling his stomach. Bakugou took it and Midoriya made his way back to Todoroki, taking up his previous position between the other man's legs. Todoroki could see Bakugou clearly over Midoriya’s shoulder, watched as the Omega stuck the dildo onto the island just as Midoriya was pulling his leg up to rest on the counter top.

"Kacchan," Midoriya called lowly. "Follow." Todoroki could see the shiver it caused to go through Bakugou’s body. The Omega knelt over the dildo and Todoroki had to fight not to let his eyes roll back as Midoriya entered him so that he could watch Bakugou sink down on the dildo at the same time. A small gasp left his mouth, echoed by Bakugou as the ash blonde watched them.

Midoriya’s hips rolled, Bakugou's body echoed the motion and his eyes watched Todoroki. Watched how pleasure twisted his face beautifully. Midoriya's hips picked up speed in no time, his ears trained on the sound of Todoroki and Bakugou's voices. A sense of pride welled up in him as he listened to the sound of their pleasure and praise. They were his and only he could satisfy them this deeply. He would never let anyone try to take and hurt them again. He would kill anybody who tried.

"Mine." He growled, loud enough for them both to hear. "You're mine and I'm yours. I'll slaughter anyone who tries to take you away, to hurt you."

"Fuck!" Bakugou hissed, his hands gripping onto the island's edge tightly.

"Yes Alpha!" Todoroki agreed. "Fuck, please." He begged as his legs wrapped around the Alpha, his toes curling in delight. Midoriya’s fingers wrapped around Todoroki’s ankle, lifting it into the air and opening the Beta up more. "Oh my god." Todoroki keened, his mouth dropping open as his hands pressed against Midoriya’s stomach. Bakugou let out a whine from behind them, turned on but impatient.

Midoriya dragged Todoroki to the floor, the positions changed and now the Beta was looking down at red tinged green eyes. His back arched, it felt like he could feel Midoriya all the way up in his throat. Midoriya’s gaze moved to Bakugou, a string of chuffs and croons leaving his throat. Bakugou moved slowly, dragging himself off the dildo and then down off the island completely.