Chapter Six

"Muhsin please,you know very well that I'm not courageous enough to face him, not after what he did to me.I just can't, I'm sorry, I might just end up breaking down."Exactly, you're definitely not courageous enough to face him and that was the main reason why I brought you here.If you want to defeat an enemy, then learn to be around him with no fears whatsoever.After all he did to you,he will be expecting you to stay back and do nothing but you will prove him wrong and you will start now" "So what do you want me to do?". "This is your company so you know every nook and crannies in it.You will sneak into your office and look for any file you think will be of help to us.He has signed this company under his name already which means that you no longer have any right to claim its ownership.Getting some important files containing your signature can be of help" "But I'm scared"She said with pouted lips. "Lord of heavens Aidah, you're not a baby you have to do this" "But what if I get caught?" "Aidah just go, your brain will tell you what to do when you get there.Hurry I'm waiting" "She said some prayers in her mind before opening the door to the car.Walking through the glass door (Entrance),She was welcomed by the receptionist."He has the guts to change the receptionist as well, what a world"She said within herself as she walked towards her office confidently but her confidence ran out of the window when that voice she dreaded so much spoke up "I never thought you would come"There he was standing in front of her. Lord!!!!!,breathtaking is just an understatement,he was life taking. She couldn't stop herself from staring at him,everthing about him was just so unique.Even the way he talks commands respect."I'm not here to see you" "Really? but I'm really happy to see you. You're welcome"He said with a wide smile sending shivers down her spine. "Have you no shame?Dont you even feel a slight piece of remorse for what you did?. Is your heart still beating at all? When did you become so ......
heartless?"She said clenching her fist so as to stop the tears from falling. "Shhhhhhh. Don't shout love, there's a party going on upstairs, don't distract them.Besides you won't like it if they were to find you here.Tell me something, how does it feel to sneak into your own office? it hurts right?. This is just the beginning"."Do you really think that I will just sit back and watch while you take what rightfully belongs to me?.
"Come on, Love, we both know that you don't have the strength to fight me. Don't stress yourself. You know what? I will do you a favour.How about I open a small kiosk for you so you can start up a small business. Who knows it might flourish". "You know what, you can say whatever nonsense you wish to say but keep this in mind.I will hunt you down sooner or later. I will reduce you to a piece of trash.Believe me you will regret messing up with Aidah Idris Ayyan. Watch out, Death is calling".And with that she walked out leaving him mouth agape."Wow, I'm impressed. My baby is finally growing up"He said out loud to her hearing.
       He returned to the party,and there, he was offered a glass of vodka which he rejected. Aidah clouded his senses and he hated it.He hated the fact that that his heart ached when he saw her teary eyes.He has reached his goal, she must not be a distraction. No one can ever be able to defeat him. Absolutely no one.And guess his name "NAJIB IMAM"

        Muhsin watched with keen interest as she opened the car and sat in the front seat."I couldn't do it"She said more to herself than to him."I knew you wouldn't do it" "What?, you knew?,how?". "The look in your eyes said it all.You only went in there because I forced you to.You had no intention of getting any file.But that's okay, the video record I did will be of great help.Aidah was flabbergasted. "You recorded us?,But you said you would wait for me in the car". "Yeah, I later changed my mind, besides its always good to have a plan B. "So, you have a lawyer right?" "Yes, why do you ask?"  "We are giving this video record to him" "Why?" "You are filing a case against him" "Huh? I'm sorry but I'm not ready for this yet" "Really? tell me something, do you still have feelings for this man?"He asked with a stoic expression."No"She said with no effort."Be candid, Aidah.Do you still love Najib Imam?" "Wait a second, how did you know his name?"She said trying to change the topic but he was adamant."Just answer my question" "Yes"She replied and the tears she restrained broke loose. "You're right, I still have feelings for him and it's driving me nuts.Each time, I keep saying to myself that I hate him but a voice keeps telling me that I don't. I'm a complete wreck because I can't seem to get him out of my head no matter how hard I try. I hate myself Muhsin, I hate my feelings. I hate the fact that I'm emotionally weak especially when it comes to him. I hate the fact that I still love him"She concluded as tears rolled down her cheeks."Listen Aidah,it's okay, it's perfectly alright if you still love him but try to have a control over it else, he might use it against you.You have to be strong."Despite what he did to me, do you know that I was wishing he could tell me that everything was just a plan?Im so stupid and foolish.  "You're not,okay.Just stop giving him reason to belittle you.We need to go back home. I have a meeting to attend to"He maneuvered the car and they returned home.
            A step into the parlour, her phone rang and she picked it up only to hear wailings and shoutings  from her siblings.Her heart sank."Sister, Our house has been burned down by some masked men few minutes ago. We have been trying your number since but it was switched off. Please come over oooo. Heyyyyy!!!!. We are finished"Her younger brother musaddiq said before ending the call. She suddenly felt like she was void of oxygen.Muhsin noticed she was hyperventilating so he rushed towards her and helped her sit on one of the cushions."Aidah, breath,you need air"He said as he dashed out to bring a glass of water. But he came back only to meet a lifeless Aidah on the floor.

Broken Angel 💔💘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara