Chapter Five

"Hello my love"He said with sarcasm as he returned his gun into his pocket. He was that person she fought so hard to hate but couldn't. He was the man behind her misery,He used her,took advantage of her innocence and ailment, then dumped her.He came with lightness little did she know that he was the devil himself.Dressed all in black, his shiny black hair glistening,His grey eyes mesmerizing,full eyebrows,broad but straight nose, thin pink lips tempting.He styled his hair in such a way that some fell beautifully on his left eye.No doubt, He was dangerously beautiful and she hated the fact that she was affected by it."What are you doing here?"She asked anger boiling in her heart."You have the nerve to show yourself after all the things you did me? are you human at all?" "Is that how to thank your hero? Anyway it's okay, no need to thank me.Afterall you're my love."Love my ass".She said with a scoff."Do you really think you will get away after killing this man? "I didn't kill him, I only shot his leg, Take a look. She glanced at the man and realized he was still alive but groaning in pain. She stood up and offered the man a helping hand."There you go,you still haven't grown some sense into that thick brain of yours.This man here would have raped you if I had not intervened yet you're still foolishly worried about him.Grow up Aidah".He was about to walk away when she called out to him her voice shaking"Wait" "What?""Everything we shared,the love,the moments,the secrets,was it all fake?"She asked madly wishing he would say No. "Yes"He replied with no effort making it sound as if his reply was harmless."So can you please just move out of my way, I have an urgent meeting to attend to"And with that, he drove off leaving Aidah in her world of regret.
     Few seconds after , Muhsin showed up."I heard everything he said and to be sincere I don't blame him.Stop giving the world chances to temper with your feelings."So you were here all along" "Yes,you might be wondering why I didn't confront him. I wanted him to give you  reasons to value your life and fight back.Prove to him that you're not as weak as he thinks."But how,what do you want me to do. He has taken everything,my property, my house, my car,im left with nothing. How will I fight for my right?.She said as hot tears streamed down her pale yet beautiful and captivating face."Hold on to my hand,Lead the way Aidah,and I promise to get back every single dime you worked hard for".She could feel sincerity in his tone but she was afraid to trust him. Scared of being broken once again.

      "I'm sorry Muhsin but I don't think I can trust you" I'm not asking for your trust,im asking you to give your life a second chance. It's not over yet" "And what will be your demand after you help me in getting my wealth back" "You will know when the right time comes.Come on let's get back home" "What about this man" "Learn to make people pay for hurting you, Stop being so vulnerable.I guess you have to fight that before we can think of making any plans".He walked for a while only to realize that she was still standing there looking at the man with pity. He rushed towards her and dragged her behind him until they arrived his home. Not saying a word, she went to her room and slept off.He was right she was too vulnerable, too weak to survive in a cruel world.
          She woke up with a yawn stretching her body.Looking out of the window, she was spellbound by the beauty of the flowers. "Could it be that this man is a royalty?".She said to herself as she fed her eyes with the sight in front of her."Good morning Aidah" "Morning.I didn't hear you coming in" "That's because you were busy staring at nature.Come down for breakfast. There's somewhere we have to go" "Where?" "You will know once we reach there"Just as he was about to leave, her phone rang but she refused to pick it up.He nodded his head telling her it was okay.she inhaled deeply then picked."Hello"The person on call said."Hi mum" "Thank goodness Aidah where  have you been?.
I have searched the whole town in search for you. Come home please. We fully understand you didn't mean for it to happen. Please don't punish yourself. You're not at fault" "I'm sorry Mum but I can't come home just yet. I can't face dad like this.My conscience won't let me."  "But.............. " Not wanting to hear more if her mums pleading, she cut the call.She sat on the bed and bit her lips trying so hard to restrain her tears but as usual, they won.Muhsin just patted her shoulder wishing that would calm her down and it did.
After breakfast, she dressed up and they drove off. Her eyes widened when he parked at her company."This is your company isn't it?" "How did you know?" "I will tell you that later. Right now, a party is going on in there.Your boyfriend, sorry I mean your ex boyfriend is celebrating his victory with his friends"."So then why did you bring me here. To mock me?" "No, you're also attending the party?" "What?are you serious?" "100 percent"