To my readers ❤

Well this is actually my first novel so pardon some errors you might come across as you read. Though I will try my possible best to avoid some. Thank you very much for giving my book a chance. I love you and God bless you🤗.
Have fun!!!!    So here we go!!

     Chapter Two

     "I thought I could finally be free from this torture,I was so happy that this would be the end but you ruined everything"Muhsin was surprised beyond comparison.He wondered what she must have gone through to hate living itself."Listen sister I'm really sorry but I was only trying to help""And did I ask for your help?did I?.You are all the same,all of you.Judging without knowing the root of a matter.I hate you all, all of you. But I hate myself even more because I'm foolish and stupid. I should have been wiser,smarter,braver,i shouldn't have placed my trust in anyone.But anyways it's of no use. It's too late to cry when the head is cut off"She said and started walking away but he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him."You're right you should have been wiser,smarter,and braver. I don't know what you must have went through in life but I do know that quitting is never the solution.Dont give your enemies the impression that you have been defeated.Fight back with your life if you must but never give up" she faked a smile before saying "You know what, this is my life, you have no right to motivate me about what to do.So if you would please excuse me"Muhsin felt hurt by her words but he just couldn't let her leave."Where are you going?""Non of your business""Can I drop you off ""Drop my ass,can you please just back off?You are so annoying"Reaching to the car, she brought out her keys and was about to drive off when two huge men stepped on her way."What do you want, go tell your boss I'm not in the mood for his games""Sorry ma'am but he gave us an order to trace you and collect the car keys.All  your properties have been transferred to his account and that includes your car.we are really sorry we are just obeying orders""What is happening here?"Muhsin asked moving closer."Non of your concern"She fired at him."Here you go"She said handing over the car keys and in the process, a tear which she was trying so hard to hide escaped its way through her shiny blue eyes.And just like the last treasure she had was taken away and there was nothing she could do about it. Muhsin just stood there like a statue. He wanted to ask her so many questions but he was afraid she might rebuke him once again."Are you okay?"he asked.She smirked before replying "Do I look okay to you?,Why can't you just stay out of my life. I don't need you"She said between sobs before breaking down. He moved closer to her,patting her shoulder and to his surprise, she didn't push him away rather, she embraced him and cried louder."How weird!!"He said within himself as he comforted her.

He was determined to find out the mystery behind the
woman crying so heavily in his arms. She felt so broken and helpless though she tried so hard to hide it with her rudeness,he sensed it. Something kept telling him she's hopeless.Suddenly the figure in his arms disengaged from him and took quick spaces back fear showcasing itself on her swollen face. "Calm down miss I'm not going to hurt you"He said praying silently that she would listen and she did. She sat down on the bare floor and buried her face in her palms, murmuring some words he could not comprehend.Taking few spaces towards her, he made an attempt to console her but she yanked his hand off."Don't you dare touch me"She said her lips quivering from cold.Not minding her outburst, he removed his jacket and wrapped it on her shoulder. She tried to resist but he insisted."Get in my car let me take you home"He persuaded."I don't have a home.I had one but not anymore.Im not worthy of their love and trust.I did this to myself and I must account for it.I didn't just ruined myself,I caused shame to those that did nothing but care for me.So tell me,do you still want to take me home? You have no idea how many crimes I committed all in the name of love.Just go, leave me to my mysery."Get in my car"He repeated not minding all the things she said. "Are you deaf or something?""No I'm not, I heard you sound and clear but to me, that's not enough reason for you to end your life.If you feel you have really done so much evil,then you must account for it.You must see to it that those you hurt forgive you. Make them feel that you regret Every single step you took. Do you really think that your death will set things right?.Who is that person that dared to shatter you this much. Make him pay. And that is when you will have your family back.Its getting late.we have to leave""I can't go back to that house yet, my conscience won't let me""Don't worry about that.You can stay at my place for the mean time""And what makes you think I will sleep in your house""You can leave whenever you feel something is not right. I won't stop you"He entered his car and was about to drive off when she rushed into the front seat. He was her last hope.