Chapter Three

On a normal circumstance,Muhsin was not the type that drives on a normal speed.But today he had to make a change  because he didn't want to stir up the fears in his already broken angel.Clearing his throat he managed to break the silence between them. "So... May I know your name?"Aidah Idris Ayyan" "Wow the name is as beautiful as you" "And you,what's your name?" "Muhsin Jamal"silence fell between them again until muhsin said "Aren't you going to make a remark on my name" "The last I checked, I never asked you to remark mine".She replied irritated. Muhsin didn't say a word until they arrived his home. Or should I say mansion.Infact it looked more like a palace.Aidah was taken aback by the huge building that stood right before her eyes. Lights everywhere.The gate itself can make one imagine how heaven would look like. No doubt she came from a filthy rich family but her house was nothing compared to his."Save that for tomorrow. It's late let's get in"He said bringing her out of her reverie."Oh sorry I got lost,but you don't blame me, do you. Your house is so beautiful" "Yeah I know, can you please just come in. I'm tired I need some sleep" "Sure"He walked in with her behind him. And lord if the outside was breathtaking then the inside was definitely lifetaking.While climbing the stairs, she missed a step and would have sustained an injury had he not grabbed her on time"Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm good "He led her into a room decorated all pink."This is going to be your room till you decide what to do with your life""You mean I will sleep in this big room all alone?" "You can't?" "Never mind I can, thank you very much".just as he was about the leave, she called out to him."What?" "I'm hungry,i haven't eaten since morning""Wow, that's nice coming from a girl that wanted to end her life. I thought you don't care about yourself" "Please muhsin I'm really hungry,I might die if I don't eat" "Good, isn't that what you want" "Are you kidding me?" "No,just trying to tell you that what you were planning to do few hours ago was a great mistake" "Fine I agree, can you please get me something to eat" "Yeah but on three conditions" "Spill" "First, you must promise not to ever attempt to take your own life.secondly,you must reunite with your family and make sure that the person behind your downfall pays for messing with your life. And lastly I'm going to be a part  to every step you take."What?
this is too much. You have no right to be a part of my life. Condition three eliminated. "Fine. Then no food for you. Sleep with your dying hunger".He was almost out of the room when she shouted "it's a deal"He smiled and said "deal.So let me go and cook something simple" "Wait, you mean you can cook" "Yeah I'm a good cook incase you don't know.You are speaking with the famous Chef MJ."Aidah couldn't help but laugh."You.....a chef. Wonders shall never end" "Don't worry the thirst of my food will clear your curiosity"And with that, he dashed out to the the kitchen. Checking the time, he realised it was already pass midnight so he decided to make a simple jollof rice. Once done he placed  it on a tray with a glass of water and juice ready to serve his broken angel."Food is ready"He announced as he made his way into her room.Aidah ate her meal in silence."This is indeed the best jollof rice ever" "She said to herself.But she made up her mind not to let him know, that would only make him proud. Emptying her plate, she washed it down with the glass of juice he brought, drank the water, then wiped her mouth."I must say MJ ,your food is not that bad. Keep it up" "Is that all you can say"What else do you expect me to say?.that your food is the best I've ever tasted, no way" "Goodnight" "wait you are leaving, you are angry" "Maybe.im going to sleep. If you need anything, let me know".He switched off the lights and that was when he heard the most terrifying scream of his life.He immediately turned it on and rushed towards her.She was shivering and sweat was all over her face.She is Achluophobic!!!!!!.

        Please don't forget to vote. Love Ya 😉