part : 32

Shivaay and Anika came back to their room after solving Omkara's problem. Shivaay sat on the bed tiredly hiding his face with his hands as he is mentally exhausted with family issues now. It hurts him the most as he wants to see this family happy and daily new problem arrives which tense him. He always tries to protect his family from every problem but in the end, he loses.

Anika sat beside him and then placed her hand on his shoulder and removed his hand from his face. She is guilty that she couldn't spend time with him today also. They decided to go to the office first and then for a long drive with Ansh but she ruined it again. By looking at him she can guess how disappointed and tired he is from family issues now, especially hers.

"What do you want to eat? I will cook for you and then we will go out to have icecream ok?", Anika asked to which Shivaay hummed and again closed his eyes

"What happened to you Shivaay? Won't you tell me? I am with you and we can spend time together here as well. I promise I will make it memorable for you", Anika said. Shivaay looked at her and passed a smile as her efforts always impresses him. He adores her nature because she is different from every family member, she is always ready to keep him happy. He held her hand in his and kissed the back of her hand

"You are too sweet Anika but Everything happening in this house and between us tense me. I don't come here to see issues, I don't come here to fight with any family member", he said and kissed Anika's forehead and then he pulled her into his embrace. Anika was shocked by his sudden pull and then she relaxed when Shivaay encircled his arm around her waist. She sat comfortably on his lap and then touched her back with his chest. Shivaay leaned closer and touched their cheeks together, Anika giggled feeling ticklish because of his beard.

"I...", She tried to form words but couldn't because Shivaay started teasing her by touching her thighs whenever Anika opened her mouth to speak

"I don't want to hurt any of you. I want to keep everyone happy but I hurt others every time. This time I hurt you bade papa and Om. I felt so bad when Ishana's father was blaming him", Shivaay said and kissed her cheek, he then pushed her dress a little to her shoulder and started kissing her neck and shoulder. Anika shivered and again tried to speak but Shivaay's kisses made her weak. Shivaay couldn't stop himself anymore because it's been a long time since they were intimate. After Ansh's birth, Anika always thinks about him first.

He will not let Anika go today as he needs her so badly now. He kissed her neck and shoulder, Anika shivered to feel his lips again on her shoulder and closed her eyes, her heartbeat raised because of his proximity. She started to take a long breath and pressed his hand as thier hands were intertwined together. She also missed him very much, she was craving his one sight. In the office, she was missing him a lot yesterday and never thought he would come yesterday. She turned and kissed his cheeks as she felt so happy to find herself in his arms. Shivaay rubbed his beard on her neck and asked her to kiss him

"Stop please", Anika requested as she want to clear his misunderstanding first She thinks everyone is hurt because of him. Shivaay stopped and huffed angrily, Anika pulled his cheeks and replied

"Om is not angry Mr And why don't you send bade papa there? Like you ignore me can't you ignore him? If you will do this you will get everything you expect because he will understand your value. Every time he used to blame you and now you are forgiving him without punishment then why ignorance was my punishment? I always used to think about your betterment. Was that because he is related to blood and I'm not?", Anika asked looking at him, she know her questions are wrong but these questions came into her heart and this is the perfect time to ask these because Shivaay will not fight now. She caressed his hand which is resting on her waist and looked into his eyes for an answer.