part : 23

Once Ansh stopped crying she gave him a soft toy to play with and sat beside him. She loves Ansh very much and knows that Shivaay shares mutual feelings but whatever he said today hurt her. That pinched her heart because he blamed her for everything that happened in past. Every decision was taken by him, she never forced him but still, he blamed her. Maybe he wasn't serious but still, his words hurt her.

Anika realised that she is wrong by leaving the room. What if someone saw her going? What if family members got to know about their fight? This is the last thing she wants after their fight.

"Let's go", Anika said and came back into the room to see Shivaay sleeping in a sitting position. She first made Ansh sit on the ground as leaving him in bed is risky. She understood that Shivaay was tired so she closed the lights first and then made him lie down. Shivaay opened his eyes in middle but finding Anika with him he passed a smile and slept again

"Happy Birthday. May God bless you", Anika said and kissed Shivaay's forehead and layed Ansh between her and Shivaay.

"Why your work is irritating me? I don't want to come between you and your work but this office is coming between us. Why can't you see that I also want you for myself? If Ansh cries then rather than showing anger you would have helped me. But no you need to advertise your work", Anika said And started to play with Ansh to distract herself.
___________

He is just a mistake... How can you cheat me?... Mere bache your mother loves you... Always respect girls Shivaay... I hate my father...", Shivaay woke up from his sleep and started to sweat. Why he got this nightmare again after years? Is it a symbol of an upcoming problem?

His child is also a mistake. Even though he won't consider his child a mistake but what if his baby Ansh started to hate him? Shivaay shivered thinking about probability and jerked when he felt someone touching his shoulder. He thought his father touched him but when he turned he noticed his beautiful wife looking at him tensed

"What happened?", Anika asked

"Nightmare ", Shivaay replied and realised there is a little distance between them because Ansh is sleeping between them. Shivaay turned his face and closed his eyes to sleep again. Soon he felt Anika caressing his hair which gave him peace and he slept again because of tiredness. He was regretting his words that's why he saw the same thing in his dream.

But Anika has no peace because she is tensed and scared for Shivaay now. She wants to forget his words and what he said today by looking at his state but she knows she can't stop herself from asking him did he really meant his words. Even if she thinks to ignore him she doesn't know if she will be able to do that or not because for her it is impossible to ignore him when he is in front of her.

Next day

Shivaay is waiting for Anika in thier room as since morning Anika is ignoring him which is making him restless. Today she placed his coffee on the table and went out of the room without wishing him good morning. He is trying to talk with her but every time Anika is giving him a cold shoulder. Just then he noticed Anika entering the room, he called her name to get her attention but Anika kept quiet and took one dress of Ansh out of the cupboard and was about to leave when Shivaay held her arm tightly and pinned her to the cupboard.

"Now you can't escape", he said, Anika again kept quiet and looked down. Shivaay rubbed his thumb on Anika's cheek softly to check if she cried or not. Which she didn't as she knows that it was just a slip of tongue. His words hurt her but this time she can't fight and question him. She doesn't want them to end up blaming each other for being busy. She can't forget that he came here just because of her and he takes his time out for her daily.

"Sorry but please listen to me once ", Shivaay requested and kissed Anika's cheek. Anika closed her eyes feeling his lips on her cheeks. Shivaay started to play with Anika's hair which was making Anika weak, Anika knows if she didn't stop him then she is definitely going to lose but she was not getting the strength to push him as They are together after a long time and just like him, she also missed him and his loving gestures a lot. She can never resist his closeness because this is where she feels safe and secure.