part : 21

After a week Shivaay is coming back. Anika wanted to go to pick up Shivaay from the airport but because of Ansh, she couldn't. After Ansh her life changed, nowadays she has to wake up late at night because at night Ansh is very active. Initially handling Ansh looked easy but day by day she is finding it difficult because sometimes she doesn't know the reason why Ansh is cranky and sometimes she gets irritated because she is unable to take rest.  She can't leave Ansh alone too because he tries to get up once he was about to fall, that's the main reason she is scared to leave Ansh alone. The family handles Ansh and is always excited to spend time with Ansh but sometimes Ansh just needs Anika, nobody else.

Shivaay entered the hall and noticed Anika sitting with Janvi and dadi. Dadi was playing with Ansh and Anika and Janvi were sitting with her when Anika noticed him and went towards the kitchen to bring water for him. She smiled thinking about Shivaay and that finally, she will be able to spend time with her Shivaay. She jumped in excitement thinking about Shivaay. Finally, they will be together. She filled 3 glasses of water and came out to see Shivaay sitting and playing Ansh, she understood he meet family already. When Shivaay noticed her, he passed a smile towards her and gestured for her to come.

"Have it", Anika said and made the 3 brothers drink water and then sat with Shivaay.

"Thank you", Shivaay said and rubbed his hand on Anika's fingers intentionally while giving a glass of water back to her, Anika shivered to feel his hand and closed her eyes. Shivaay knew he affects her, Anika blushed and went towards the kitchen to control her excitement as in front of the family she can't ask him to come directly to the room. She also needs to sit with the family.  After talking with family for sometime he went towards the room holding Ansh in his hands. Just like Anika he loves his family and missed talking with them that's why he took sometime out for them, he knows maybe in future he will not get that because of his responsibilities

"Should I make coffee for you?", Anika asked when she entered the room and found Shivaay hugging Ansh

"Can't you sit ?", Shivaay asked

"I will but tell first what you need ", Anika said and sat beside him

"I want sometime with you", Shivaay said and placed Ansh on the bed, Anika placed pillows on both sides of Ansh to protect him from falling, Shivaay noticed this and let her do whatever she wants. Till then he went to change into a night suit as he need to take rest as tomorrow he need to visit the Oberoi industry to check if everything is fine there or not.

When he came back Anika pulled him into a bone-crushing hug saying  "I missed you", Anika said and kissed his shoulder and then his cheek.

"Missed you too my love", Shivaay said and rubbed Anika's back softly. He was longing for her and her touch, he missed his small family and especially his wife whose love is his strength.

"You are looking very tired. I know you did not take care of yourself. You are like this only who is careless. ", Anika said when she noticed his eyes which are having dark circles, she knew he will not sleep there as nobody was there to force him

"I am fine and I was taking care of myself very well. Talk about yourself. How are you? ", Shivaay asked and tucked her hair strands behind her ears. He softly started to caress her hair, his hand touching her cheek because of which Anika shivered and blushed to find the one whom she was waiting in front of her.

"I am fine after meeting you. I am very happy. Now come I have cooked something for you ", Anika said. Shivaay nodded and kissed her forehead. He missed everything, this is the first time they were away from each other for such a long time and he was unable to take this separation. He pulled her by her waist and joined thier forehead together, he closed his eyes. Now finally he got solace which he was missing, nobody can make him feel loved as Anika can. He doesn't know what kind of magic Anika has and her mere presence is enough to make him weak, he finds himself losing in front of her and he starts to behave crazy.