part : 24

"Told you already that it is my decision", Shivaay said. Anika turned towards him and glared at him angrily because she knows he is lying. How can he take this decision in a day? Especially for that industry where he worked day and night? When Anika glared at him Shivaay looked down as he realised that Anika is doubting him

"Then why are you not looking into my eyes? Why are you scared?", Anika asked angrily

"Who is scared? At least not me", Shivaay said confidently but he is really scared of her anger today. Already she is angry with him and if by chance he told her about Tej then he knows Anika will not sit quietly. She will be ready to fight with Tej because he has seen how protective Anika is of him.

"Tell this lie to someone else who doesn't know you. Not me", Anika said and started to think about possibilities and only one thing came to her mind which is Ansh industry.

"Is it because of me? That's why you were angry? Shivaay if that is the reason then... It's ok don't work in this company. I haven't hired employees yet ", Anika said and held his hand. She looked down as she felt very difficult to say this, it started with his dream but now it is her dream too. She looked down her eyes got teary thinking about Shivaay, she guessed he was hesitating because this contained her hard work.

"It's not because of you. You gave me a beautiful surprise which is...", Shivaay tried to tell Anika that she is thinking wrong when she interrupted him

"Praise me later first tell me what were you talking about Oberoi industry then? Why are you leaving it? ", Anika asked, Shivaay noticed her teary eyes. He can't see her like this and can never let her blame herself when it is not her fault. His words made her think like that. Anika looked at the ground again because she is feeling defeated, she worked a lot for him and the result came nil. She can never let him leave the Oberoi industry at risk. Nobody knows about her industry then how they will gain success.

"I know I don't need to say it but don't tell this to anyone", Shivaay said and wiped her tears which fell on the ground thinking that she has to stop her work in the middle. Anika looked at him and nodded, Shivaay smiled and kissed her forehead. He was getting tensed thinking about thier distance and he realised that they don't have any. They were far from each other but still, they were thinking about each other.

"Bade papa said he will handle the Oberoi industry and I should handle others and should open more branches in Dubai. It has nothing to do with you and who said I will not work in the Ansh industry? That is my project, not yours so I will work there, hire employees as soon as possible ", Shivaay said, hearing which Anika smiled as Shivaay showed his right in that industry but then soon she realised that Shivaay is leaving because of Tej who made her angry.

"How dare he? Till when he will eat my husband's hard work ", Anika asked angrily

"Anika...", Shivaay was about to explain Tej's point of view but Anika interrupted him, he knew this was going to happen with the mention of Tej as Anika don't like him.

"What Anika? I know how much he works ok. Don't fool me Shivaay by saying he is also a businessman. If he was nice as a businessman then he would not have asked you to handle it. And there must be his profit that's why he is sending you away. Otherwise, why has he never won any awards? Hugh is jealous of my husband. It's his profit if you keep working for Oberois otherwise he is not that kind to let you rule the Oberoi industry ", Anika said angrily and stood up to go to fight with Tej but Shivaay held her hand in the middle as he knows if she went then Tej will create a huge issue and will point out at Anika's character in front of the family which he doesn't want. He can't let anyone point their finger at her character.

"Calm down Anika. Always profit is not the reason. He was thinking about me ", Shivaay said

"I will not. Today I will show him who is a real businessman and he thinks about profit every time. If today you will ask him to work then he will make 100 excuses. Shivaay if someone wants to help then they will take time for you but people like him are selfish and today I will not spare him. Let me go", Anika said and tried to push his hand again but this time Shivaay's hold on her hand was strong.