part : 26

"Then make your son sleep. I'm also sleeping", Anika said and acted like she is sleeping on Shivaay's shoulder knowing why Shivaay told her about Ansh. Shivaay looked at Anika whose eyes were closed, he smiled at her acting.

"Anika don't crack silly jokes", Shivaay said as he don't have any idea how to make a child sleep. He never made him sleep, it was always Anika who used to take this responsibility. He can handle crying Ansh and making him laugh but he never tried making him sleep.

"I'm not joking Shivaay. Just caress his head and pat his back softly he will sleep", Anika said telling him a normal trick which Shivaay have noticed before too but he doubt himself. Can he do this? What if Ansh didn't sleep?

"He will not sleep with me I think", Shivaay said

"Try it once", Anika said and held his hand tightly as the flight is about to take off and she is scared. Last time too she was scared but that time she was alone and now she has her greatest strength. Shivaay sensed her fear and intertwined their fingers. The first time he is enjoying in flight because he has someone whom he can tease and show his right.

"Whose hand you were holding last time?", Shivaay asked to tease her, Anika closed her eyes tightly as she can feel flight taking off. When she felt normal she looked out from the window and noticed they are in the sky she glared at him

"Your ex any problem?", Anika asked, Shivaay shooked and gave his attention to his son as he knows Anika have answers ready to argue with him. He won't get jealous hearing these kinds of replies because he knows Anika has none. He doesn't want their fights to turn serious. After some time when he checked, he noticed Ansh sleeping which gave him relief. Father in him is satisfied after knowing that his son slept in his arms.

"Wow he slept see Anika", Shivaay whispered in Anika's ear. Anika smiled seeing Shivaay and nodded. Shivaay kissed Ansh's head, and Anika adored this sight again. She is happy with these small moments, she doesn't want anything from her life. A little time and happy moments of togetherness are enough for her.

"Am I looking like a fool who is happy with a small thing?", Shivaay asked to which Anika shooked her head as she feels happy daily whenever Ansh sleep because she can sleep and take rest.

"This is not a small moment for you. And if you are happy then why would I think of you as a fool?", Anika asked resting her head again on his shoulder. She hugged his arm and kissed his cheek showing her happiness. She is very happy with the fact that she is going out with him and thier child. Their first flight and 2nd trip.

"You always take me as the one", Shivaay complained

"Haha, then you are. Now don't disturb me because I am going to sleep", Anika giggled hearing Shivaay's silly complaint which she found cute too. She calls him a fool sometimes when he acts like the one otherwise she knows how smart he is and appreciates him for the same. If everything is fine between them then she is happy and carefree.

"Anika don't sleep here, Ansh is also with me", Shivaay said in a low voice as he don't want to disturb Ansh and if Anika slept on his shoulder then he will not be able to move which will disturb Ansh in the end. A father can never let any harm his son's peace. He is a person who creates a soft corner for everyone, he doesn't show it to others but he feels bad if someone gets hurt because of him.

"That is your problem, not mine. I will not change my position. Ansh can sleep in your lap", Anika said telling him indirectly to lay Ansh on his lap for comfort. She is getting peace on his shoulder that's the main reason she doesn't want to change position. Moreover, Shivaay will be uncomfortable if Ansh slept in his arms, not in his lap. Shivaay nodded and made Ansh sleep on his lap and held Anika and Ansh both protecting them from falling.