part : 33

It's been a week since Shivaay Is ignoring Tej which is eating him up. He tried hard to sit and talk with him but every time Shivaay said he is busy which disappointed him a lot. From childhood, he avoided conversation with him but he wants to talk with him, at least once because he is very guilty. When someone pointed at him Shakti is connected with him with blood and also Anika, he felt so disgusted. He wanted to ask if was that his fault. That made him realise Shivaay was also never. He always observed Shivaay's behaviour towards Anika which was always good which he didn't expect. He thought his wife will stay unhappy and will leave him but when he noticed Anika hated him he started to hate her.

Till now nobody pointed out his decisions and never argued with him, not even Janvi but when he heard Anika he disliked her. Now he realised why she did that, he wanted her to speak when Ishana's father was blaming him but when Anika walked away he felt his hopes lost. When Shivaay handled the situation by pointing out Ishana's behaviour and lies he got to know Shivaay knew about Omkara's relationship a long ago. Whereas he got to know 2 months ago. Now he started to work hard but still whenever a meeting is held most of the people ask about Shivaay and in the end, he loses the deal.

He came out of his thoughts seeing Shivaay entering the hall and talking with someone over the phone. Seeing him he declined the call and greeted him good afternoon but formally there were no expressions on his face. Shivaay was about to go when he stopped him

"Shivaay", he called but Shivaay left from there. He stayed there for some time and noticed Shivaay coming back holding a file

"Shivaay", he called again and Shivaay stopped in his track

"When you will be free?", asked Tej in a low voice looking down because of nervousness. Till now he never had an open conversation with Shivaay, they used to talk about business whenever together. Now he is repenting for why he never gave him time, he was also a father. If Shivaay lost his parents it was his duty to make Shivaay feel like getting his family back. If he cared for Shivaay then he would have forgotten what Shakti did with Pinky and how she killed Shakti.

"I don't know", Shivaay whispered looking at him, he is free today. He just needs to attend one meeting and that also doesn't matter till Anika is there but now he doesn't want to stay with him. From the time Anika asked him to ignore Tej he lost interest in talking with Tej. He still respects him a lot but he doesn't trust him anymore. He doesn't want to listen to any abusive words from him. He found his sweetness fake as till now he always humiliated him, now he felt like Tej changed his behaviour just for guilt and if he forgives then Tej will be back to the old one again.

"Why are you behaving coldly ", Tej asked

"I'm neutral just like you wanted and you should not talk with a person who is a son of a womanizer", Shivaay replied sarcastically and turned to go hut Tej held his arm

"I'm sorry for calling you that but that time I was angry with Shakti ", Tej tried to justify his actions but Shivaay stopped him by showing his hand and removed Tej's hand from his arm.

"Ohh, please. Anger doesn't stay for years. If you ever considered me as your son then you would have forgiven my mistakes. So don't act like you love me or your behaviour is justified. You want my forgiveness then fine I forgive you now please stop faking innocence", Shivaay said and left from there hurriedly without giving him any chance for Tej to speak more. Now he wants to see was Tej acting to get forgiveness or if he is really changed.

Stop acting innocent Shivaay. I know you must be having external affairs like your father

Tej recalled his words and closed his eyes tightly. Now Shivaay forgave him but his heart is still heavy like something is still left. He doesn't know what to do or how to rectify his mistakes. How to ask Shivaay to rejoin, he doesn't want Shivaay to think like he is acting selfish because now he is not. Guilt is eating him up, he wants to rectify his blunder so that his heart would get peace. After hearing Shivaay's wish to get love from him, he wants to show his love to him but he doesn't know how? He sat on the sofa thinking about what to do next. He doesn't know anything about Shivaay, his likes or dislikes nothing. How he will gift him something?
_______
"Shivaay ", Anika called him when she noticed him entering her cabin without a file which confused her as he told her he is going home to take that. Before she could ask him anything Shivaay hugged her tightly. Anika rubbed her hand on his back softly.