part : 20

Shivaay dialled Anika's number as he became restless thinking about him. What if someone said the same to Anika? What if someone manipulated her? Anika didn't pick call up the call intentionally, what she will say to him? She doesn't want to hurt him and make him regret going outside. Ansh is sick for the first time and she knows Shivaay will regret it. That's the reason she talked with him by message but didn't pick up his call on that day and the next day as well. She gave him many excuses that she is busy and stayed with Ansh all the time.

This made Shivaay feel restless and he felt ignored because Anika was not even picking up calls whenever online. He kept on checking so he knows when she was online and he started to think what if this distance created distance between their love too?

In the office, he kept himself busy but at night it became difficult for him to manage. He went towards the kitchen to prepare coffee, he order food from outside but he purchased needful things for himself as he need coffee many times. He entered the kitchen, this kitchen looked strange to him, this kitchen was not giving him the feeling of being at home. He prepared coffee for himself and came back to his room which exactly looked like a hotel room. He took only one family picture with him so he can't hang pictures here.

He picked up his mobile phone to check if there is a missed call from Anika but there is none. He felt bad and placed the phone aside as he don't want to disturb her, it was night and she must be handling Ansh. He sat on the sofa with his laptop to work as sleep is far away from his eyes, he can't even ask Anika to sit with him for some time like before. He closed his eyes remembering sweet moments with her to feel her beside him now.

Flashback

Anika is 9 months pregnant now and she doesn't walk anymore. She takes rest most of the time. Shivaay takes her care of by providing her with whatever she needs and prohibiting her to do any work or lifting any heavy things. Currently, he is working on his laptop on the couch and Anika was watching a movie on T.V, suddenly she got up and walked towards him slowly. Shivaay's whole concentration was on the laptop so he could not see her walking and when he felt someone's presence he noticed her standing near him.

"What are you doing here?", Shivaay asked and placed the laptop aside, Anika kept quiet and sat on his lap and encircled her arms around his neck. Shivaay held her waist to protect her from falling and closed his eyes feeling peace. Anika kissed his cheek and turned his face towards her side.

"Why work every time? At least now leave it and concentrate on wife who can deliver baby anytime", Anika said and rubbed her hand on his cheek softly, Shivaay smiled and first made her lay comfortably on him and started to caress her hair. Every day he wishes to see his baby, he wants to hold his child in his arms now.

"Sure if my wife gifts me something", Shivaay said in a husky voice and rubbed his thumb on her lips. Anika blushed hearing his wish which he don't need to ask for, she kissed him and rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes as she is feeling like she is heaven now. She stayed in the same position for some time and then caressed his cheeks, his beard sent a tickling sensation in her body.

"Is my weight troubling you? Am I heavy?", Anika asked as she doesn't want to trouble him more. She feels guilty whenever she asks Shivaay to work, Shivaay is doing a lot for her. He doesn't even let her get up to take water, he provides her with everything and he is bearing her every mood swing too. She always regrets fighting with him and getting irritated over simple issues.

"No. Stay like this for some time", Shivaay requested to which Anika nodded and hugged him more tightly, she knows he will not let her fall, but she is scared because of herself. What if her careless behaviour resulted in miscarriage? She moved down and placed her head on his chest. She could hear his