part :29

The next morning, she woke up early to pick up Shivaay from the airport. Ansh woke up hearing an alarm sound but she made him sleep again and asked Rudra to keep checking on Ansh who was going out for a workout. She loves Omru as they never question whenever she gives them work. She was walking tro and fro near the car waiting for Shivaay, after some time she noticed him and ran towards him. Shivaay smiled seeing Anika in front of him and pulled her into a hug.

Anika rubbed his back softly, she always misses his warmth whenever he is not here. Because of his schedule, she is getting habitual of his distance but she doesn't want this distance to harm thier relationship with him. His presence is like a light in her dark life. They stayed in the hug for some time And then broke when they realised they need to go home. Shivaay held her hand and looked into her eyes which contain love for him. He feels lucky to get her as his life partner, even with a big family he used to feel alone. Because nobody understood him without any exchange of words, nobody even got a hint about his sad mood but Anika always guess it right. He don't need words to explain his feelings to her, Anika kissed the back of his hand and cheeks.

"Thank you for coming", Anika whispered near his ear, Shivaay looked down as his cheeks started to heat up. Both walked towards the car with intertwined fingers.

"Was waiting for you for hours here with a hungry stomach", Anika said. Shivaay chuckled hearing her lie, he knows Anika can never come 3 hours early anywhere. They know each other for years now and understand every habit of others. She can be late but never hours early, yes she tries to be punctual but there is a minute difference many times.

"I came 4 hours before", Shivaay said which made Anika giggle as she understood why Shivaay said this. She opened the door of the passenger seat for him and gestured for him to sit. She drove home while telling him how she spent 2 weeks. Shivaay listened to her keenly with a smile because he miss thier long conversation.

After reaching Oberoi Mansion he met every family member, Tej's reaction shocked him as he caressed his head which he never did before. He used to give him blessings but the first time he felt Tej's care. He doesn't know if that was intentional or unintentional but this made him feel happy. He entered their room and noticed Anika caressing Ansh's head.

"Go and change first", Anika said and walked towards Shivaay. Anika placed her hand on his chest and kissed his heart. Shivaay noticed Ansh trying to get down from the bed and ran towards him to protect Ansh from falling. Anika flinched seeing his reaction as she was scared because of Ansh's safety

"Don't worry. He is very naughty and doesn't like lying idle", Anika said and let Ansh walk, she love to see him walking.  Anika again looked towards Shivaay and gave him a T-shirt and trousers.

"No, I should not talk about him. That could be a mistake too because he was silent", Shivaay thought as he was about to talk about Tej with her but shrugged his thoughts off because nobody can change in a few days.

Shivaay held Anika's waist and nuzzled in her neck, he can't wait anymore now. Anika blushed and rubbed her hand on his chest again as she love feeling his heartbeat. Because of Ansh they still try to be careful and be within their limits but today Shivaay is finding it hard to control himself. Anika's happy face and his dream everything make him fall more and more for Anika. He also wants to keep showing every time that he also shares the same feelings for her. He kissed her shoulder and then placed his lips on her. Anika held his coat tightly and felt she will fell.

After breaking the kiss Shivaay joined their forehead together. He closed his eyes to control himself but he knows he won't be able to control himself today. He doesn't know when he will come back again so he wants to spend as much time with Anika. The one who is the reason for his success and the girl who completed his dream. Shivaay intertwined their fingers together and moved his hand inside her dress which made Anika clear of his intentions. She opened her mouth to stop him but again Shivaay kissed her. Anika looked at Shivaay and caressed his cheek with her free hand.