part: 14

"Congratulations bhabhi. You gave me my little friend", Rudra said and hugged Anika tightly to congratulate her on her delivery. He was waiting for such a long time to see the baby and he also knows how much pain Anika was going through. Shivaay's worry also gave him a hint of how much pain Anika is going through.

All the time Shivaay was not in his senses, he was very tense. By looking at Shivaay's face now he can say that he is relaxed. He went towards the baby and waved his hand towards the baby and came towards Anika as Shivaay asked him not to touch the baby without washing his hands. That was an instruction from the doctor as babies catch a fever easily and have many chances to get infected.

"Yes. Now nobody will call you a little boy", Anika said. Rudra sat in the place where Shivaay was sitting before pushing him aside. Shivaay has to sit on the couch and stared at them. Rudra asked Anika If she is fine to which Anika replied yes and then they got busy with thier conversation. After a while, Rudra left there telling both of them to take care of each other.

"Have it now", Shivaay said and sat beside her again. He opened the tiffin box to find Shahi paneer with chapatti. Anika smiled widely finding something good and she knows this is especially for her. Shivaay caressed Anika's cheek as he felt that maybe she is still weak and he is unable to forget how much pain Anika was going through. Anika closed her eyes when his hand touched her cheek and then held his hand. She placed the tiffin box aside and intertwined their fingers together. Shivay looked into her eyes with love and stepped one step close to his wife who makes him fall for him daily more and more. He tucked her hair strand behind her ear and joined their forehead together. Anika's breath hitched finding their faces close and there is no space for air to pass through it.

"I... I am fine and you don't need to worry", Anika said while breathing heavily due to his proximity and his dark blue-green orbs are looking at her intensely making her go weak. Shivaay kept quiet and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, from a long time he was controlling himself but now he is feeling like he can't control more. But he has to as Anika is still not well and her safety is more important to him, he knows Anika will never stop him but he can't take advantage. He peeked at her lips softly and stepped aside as he don't want to move further right now

"Are you feeling pain anywhere?", Shivaay asked and tore one morsel for Anika, he don't want Anika to trouble herself more. Today he will give her full rest.

"No", Anika said and opened her mouth for Shivaay to feed her. She loves when he pampers her and cares for her. This makes her feel very lazy sometimes because of his love and care. When Shivaay tore another morsel Anika made him eat food and caressed his hair

"Shivaay thank you so much for supporting me in this pain and phase. If not for your support then I think I would have never conceived. I can't express how much I love you. Your support keeps me strong. And I'm sure you will be the best father like are the best life partner", Anika said and hugged him very tightly as her whole life depends upon this person and her mood also depends upon him.

"This is my duty and everything I do for you is a part of my duty", Shivaay said and made her eat another morsel.

"Not everyone takes it happily as you did. I want to give you everything you want because you deserve it. Don't hesitate before asking anything because I respect you and your choice a lot. But that should not include me leaving you otherwise I will ruin everything you like", Anika said, Shivaay chuckled at her statement as first she praised him and then warned him. The main reason for their togetherness is respect as they respect each other a lot. If one is wrong then another one tries to solve problems between them.

"I have got everything now", Shivaay said

"Not your dream Shivaay. I will complete your dreams ", Anika thought and opened her mouth but suddenly they heard the crying sound of the baby. Shivaay ran towards Ansh and picked him up in his arms and started to play with his child. Shivaay is feeling on top of the world whenever he is taking Ansh in his arms. He rubbed his nose on Ansh's stomach and started to think does he consider his child a mistake? Did his parents feel the same which he is feeling? How can his father cheat his innocent wife who used to wait for him? And how can someone call his child a mistake? His mind started to revolve around his parents and their thinking and he started to wonder what if he turned out to be the same?
____________________
It's been a week since they came back from the hospital and Shivaay is taking care of both of them. The whole day he stays in the office and after coming back he spends time with Ansh and her. He always takes Anika in a hug and talks with Ansh. Anika finds him cute whenever he talks in a childish voice. He looks like a cute baby at that time, her baby husband. Yesterday she asked Shivaay if she can go to meet Gauri and live there. Shivaay replied with a yes and she knows it was not easy for Shivaay as he wanted to spend the whole time with the baby but she has to and she can't leave the baby alone with him as more than a father baby needs his mother.