Epilogue ❤️✨

"Congratulations Priyanka", Anika congratulated Priyanka with a smile standing beside Shivaay. They are in the hospital as Priyanka was not feeling well for the past few weeks and she guessed that she might be pregnant and when the doctor told her the same she became very happy and excited to meet her baby. She hugged Anika first and then turned towards Shivaay.

"Thank you so much for supporting bhaiya if not you...", Priyanka said but was interrupted by Anika in the middle as she excused herself. She felt unwanted there because they still didn't tell her the reason why Priyanka was facing problems in conceiving. That's why she doesn't want to come between them.

"I... I will pay the bills", Anika said and was about to go when Shivaay held her hand as he didn't like it when he noticed Anika going outside alone. Bills are supposed to be paid by him not her.

"Anika", he called her name and went towards her knowing why Anika is leaving. He notices her behaviour every time whenever they are alone with Priyanka. She always escapes giving them space thinking that she is indulging thier privacy which she can never do.

"I will come back Shivaay ", Anika said with a smile and left from there assuring Shivaay by caressing his cheeks that she is not upset. Shivaay smiled at her gesture, he feels so happy seeing her understanding nature. They still have arguments but not serious ones. They always solve their issues before sleeping with Ansh. Ansh reminds them of thier mistake and undying love for each other, they decided that till Ansh grows up, they will not let Ansh stay away from them.

"Can we tell the truth to Anika now? Because there is no point in hiding it now", Shivaay asked Priyanka turning towards her as he can't let Anika stay in dark for a long time. It's hurt him to see Anika trying to act normal when she is not. He will not be able to meet eyes with her today if he hides this issue from her again.

"Bhaiya it's not needed. If we tell her then she might misunderstand you and that we were hiding this problem from her", Priyanka said with concern not knowing that Anika already knows half the truth.

"It is needed, Priyanka. She knows the half-truth that you are facing problems during pregnancy. Someone told her that and I need to tell her the reason also. Didn't you notice why she left us alone? I know she was expecting us to reveal the truth, I saw in her eyes and I can't hide it anymore go and tell her", Shivaay requested her and gestured towards the door because he don't want Anika to stay upset with him. She doesn't show but he knows she feels bad when he hides issues from her.

"Ok as you wish", Priyanka said and came outside to see Anika coming back after paying bills. On seeing them Anika smiled and gave the slip to Shivaay. Shivaay. Shivaay held her hand taking this as a chance and stood beside her. He can't let Anika feel that she is left out whenever he meets Priyanka.

"Anika", Priyanka called her came

"I paid bills so let's go back ", Anika said turning to go without looking at them thinking that they still need to talk about their issue. Shivaay gestured for Priyanka to tell Anika to which she nodded and spoke about her issue to Anika. Before she was hesitant but life made this issue normal for her.

"I was facing a problem in pregnancy because I faced miscarriage. Already my body was weak to carry a child and miscarriage made it worst. Every doctor denied but bhaiya consulted a doctor who told me to eat healthily and get strong enough to carry a baby. Since that time he is taking care of me and just because of his support, I'm pregnant. I'm sorry for hiding it from you. Nobody else knew about this except bhaiya and Daksh. That time I was so broken, Anika... I thought I'm infertile and everyone will hate me. I thought... Society will not accept me so I hid it from everyone saying we don't want a baby yet. Please don't fight with bhaiya on this matter, he is innocent. I'm sorry ", Priyanka told and requested as she sensed Shivaay's fear and don't want to become the reason for thier fight. She adores them because sometimes she thinks that thier love is more strong than theirs.