She let go and looked at Bad "Thank you, Darryl.....If you two somehow get married....You have my blessing" she smiled and walked off. I felt myself going redder at the statement. Bad's hands dropped to my waist and pulled me close. " Jealous boy, you had to join in on the hug.." I scoffed, being sarcastic. He rested his head on top of mine " Well, why couldn't I? She's basically my Mother-In-Law" I gasp. "When are we getting married?" I was not joking but Bad of course took it as a joke. "Sure skeppy let's go eat" Bad and I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. There were a lot of different things in the royal dining room.

 I saw one of my favorite foods in the fridge: a 'trifle'. I took and put it on the table, got a spoon and started eating. Suddenly my stomach hurt 'but I only took a spoon full' I looked at Bad who was eating Welsh rarebit. "Bad" he looked at me with his mouth full of food. I dropped the spoon and fell to the floor holding my stomach. He threw his food and ran to me, "Skeppy are you ok!?" I could tell he was worried. I wanted to tell him I was ok but I couldn't talk. He carried me and ran to my room locking the door. He turned half demon and touched my belly and used magic making me relieve from all the pain that I had. "Tell me where it hurts," I touched my upper abdomen where my stomach is but a little bit to the top.

 "Does your cardia hurt?" I was confused I don't know the parts of my stomach. "I don't actually know" He was less worried now that I could talk. "Let me try and help you ok?" I nodded. He placed me on the bed and his fingers closer to my stomach, right under my shirt. It made me blush but I knew he was just trying to help. He pressed hard onto my apparent 'Cardia' and he started using his magic. As soon as he did that I got really nauseous. I gagged a lot. Eventually I threw up blood again. He used his other hand to help my nausea, taking the pain away again. He was careful and used a lot of magic. He was tired and I knew it.

 My bed had blood in it and Bad was still using his magic on me. He couldn't handle it anymore; he used a lot of magic and eventually stopped. "Then let's see if you can eat now," he smiled but he still looked tired. Using his magic he brought my trifle from the kitchen. I ate a spoonful this time it actually went through and I had no pain. I smiled and looked at Bad who looked more exhausted than me. I finished my trifle, Bad fell asleep a while ago but I was not tired. He flopped down onto my bed, the blood I threw up got onto his clothes, I couldn't do much with him on the bed. I got an idea to carefully move Bad to a chair for a little, then get new sheets and stuff. Then I would move him back and let him sleep! I started by carefully grabbing Bad, making sure not to wake him. I set him on the chair and he started stirring. I panicked and looked outside. He stopped stirring and went back to sleep.

 I smiled and got to work taking off all my sheets and blood-covered stuff. I walked down the hall, locking the door. I shoved the blankets into the closet and got new clean ones. I ran back down to my room and started putting everything back on. I carefully grabbed him again and started walking with him in my arms, when he started waking up. I got extremely flustered and rushed to the bed. I set him on the bed and I sat on the chair, hoping he didn't see me carrying him. "Skeppy...? Why are you over there..?" He said sleepy. I thought if I didn't respond, he would give up and go back to sleep, because he was obviously more tired than me. He didn't, he got up and started walking towards me. I shut my eyes to see what he would do. I felt his eyes on me and then followed by poking. "Geppyyyy you sleeping?" He said quietly.

 I wanted to respond with No- I'm practicing for my funeral but I held back. I suddenly felt his hands picking me up, bridal style, and then him gently putting me on the bed. I felt him kiss me on the forehead, like how he did when I was in the coma and say " I love you.." as soon as he looked away at the balcony I shot up and hugged him saying "I love you too!" I must have caught him off guard because he shot up and went into a boxing stance. He noticed it was me and exhaled. "Holy muffin geppy you scared me!" He winded. I giggled and nodded proudly. I had one thing on my mind did he mean what he said I eventually ask "Baad, do you love meee?" It came out as a wine. He smiled "Yea skeppy you are my best friend" I sighed, a little to sadly. "Do you loveeeee me? '' He whined back in my same tone.

 I shook my head, trying to hide my flustered face that was disagreeing with me. He gasped at me "You don't like me as a friend?????! Your so mean!!!" I pointed at me and then at him "Friends don't kiss on the lips" He looked the other way I could tell I made him blush. "SKEPPY" I laugh. "What? I'm telling the truth" his ears got an even darker shade of red. "SOME FRIENDS DO!" I got closer to him and made sure my face was in his view and smirked " Oh yeah? You mean Boyfriend and Girlfriends? Those type of friends? Do you think of me of your best boyfriend?" His face went darker then his ears. He didn't speak, I didn't speak, the silence was getting awkward. Then randomly those two girls who I met in the library with bad came into mind, How have those two been? I think their names where Paola and Yana...? I wasn't sure though. They seen very close to Bad but I didn't ask how they met.

"Hey Bad? how did you meet those two girls?" He gave me a confused look but told me anyway " Well Paula, I met her when she was a little kid, she almost died in a fire and Yana, I don't know how she met Paula. she was at Paula's house but she is cool." knock knock there was a knock at the door. Mother was at the door. "Zak I need to talk to you," I nodded, kissed badly on the cheek and went with mom. I could see he was embarrassed, but I paid no attention to it. "Yes, Mother, what is it?" She looked deep in my eyes. "Zak, I want you to be the new king. I will abdicate myself" My eyes widened, I was not ready to be king yet. "Mother, I am not ready for this" She hugs me. "I will give you 1 year to get ready to be king ok Zak?" I nodded. "Yes mother." She let go and walked away to the throne room. I went back to my room Bad was sleeping again. I decided to go to the tree house this time alone.

2087 words longest pov ever in this story