Rollan( spirit animals)

So I'm doing this in between the fourth and fifth book of this series which mean rollan would be at least 14! I grew up with this series and it's not well known so I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!! I also wrote this at night so excuse the mistakes and typos!!

when Meilin woke up for training she had an off feeling, they had just returned back from the cold of Antarctica where Rollan had meet his mother. He had been off for a couple days but Meilin thought it was from loosing his mother again, by the time she made it to training Connor, Abeke, and Tarik where all there but no Rollan. Looking around she meet Connor's eye and he just shook his head, she felt her blood turn to ice " has anybody seen Rollan since we got back?" she asked as she heard foot steps approach. " Aww you do care." a horse voice spoke as Meilin turned around and came face to face with a pale looking Rollan. walking over and placing a hand on his forehead, " you're burning up! why didn't you tell us?!" she demanded while Rollan shifted looking uncomfterble while everyone just stared at him. Tarik walked over just in time for Rollan's knees to buckle " alright training is over" Tarik announced. When Rollan woke up his mouth was dry and it felt like he had swolllowed sand paper, to make things worse his stomach was churning and he was dizzy. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Tarik come in " hey how are you doing? gave us all a scare when you collapsed." he explained, Rollan was scared that if he opened his mouth he would lose what he had managed to eat for dinner. he must have made a face because a trash can had appeared and Tarik soothing him, when he was done if felt like he had been sick for hours when it had only been a couple of minutes. " hey I'll be right back I am going to go get you some water. your friends are also worried about you Rollan" ha said as he left the room. A few moments passed and Meilin was the one who had the water " we were all worried about you, why didn't you tell me I would have helped you from letting it get this bad." she ranted has Rollan hung his head, " I'm sorry I was just scared when you collapsed in to Tariks arms." she explained as she hung her own head in shame as she had let her emotions get in the way has her father had taught her not to. " I know Meilin I know why you are afraid of me being sick but I promise you it's not going to be like Zhong. we don't need to go on a quest or collect things, or make a cure all I need is sleep, water, and maybe some magic panda spit." Rollan finished as Abeke and Connor entered the room having Uraza and Briggan in dormant form like Jhi and surprisingly Essix, " how are you?" they both asked at the same time looking at each other and blushing then bursting out laughing. " I'm ok just need sleep." Rollan replied yawning , as they left Meilin relised Jhi who began licking Rollan's head as Meilin felt a pang in her heart watching the same scene as she had seen in Zhong. But Rollan knew what his body needed and he told her that he wasn't going to die, she felt at peace with her self. True to his word Rollan indeed was got better, he was back in the training room which was a surprise but a good one. " how are we today lady panda?" he asked with a grin that she was coming to know and like, " I could ask you the same thing bird brain." Meilin shot back before Tarik walked in and they started training to find their next great beast and the next talisman while having to stop the conquerors from gaining yet another talisman and freeing kovo the ape from his prison and saving the ever tree.

hope you all enjoyed I decided to post this cause I had already written it and it just felt right!! I have also written a m*a*s*h fanfiction for the TV show and it surrounds Hawkeye!!

till next time

-susie