𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙮'𝙨 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧)'I BEST GO GET MY PINA COLADA

'I BEST GO GET MY
PINA COLADA.'

𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

THE SUN had decided to bless England for the week, Kate got serious deja vu from when the sun had shined when she still lived in Liverpool.

Her tan was great from the honeymoon, on the other hand, herself and Danny had a rocky rest of their honeymoon. They barely spoke after the incident, especially since Kate was ignoring him.

Just had she had been doing in the Bahamas, she laid on a towel on the beach, Naomi beside her. Miles and Austin were playing America Football with Jack and Mitch, their producer.

Lila laid on her Kates chest, she fidgeted with her mummy's necklace and played with her hair, that scattered down her chest.

Kate was singing quietly to Lila, causing the baby to cuddle more into her chest, Kate smiled and rubbed her baby's back softly.

She sat up and adored her pretty little girl, she wore a cute white sun hat and a little pink swimsuit.

Kate was wearing a red tie bikini, her hair in two pigtails, red heart sunglasses and a blue floppy hat.

Lila begun to make little noise moving her hands pointing to the water "do you want to go for a paddle, my love?" She asked her daughter.

Her talking made little Puddles jump awake, Kate giggled and stood up, resting Lila on her hip.

They walked to the water, Puddles happily paddled around, Kate sat in the water with Lila on her lap, "it's cold!" She muttered.

"Careful Puddles!" The french girl shouted to her dog, Lila clapped her hand cutely and made more little noises.

Kate had drove to the beach with the others in her white Range Rover, she had put the roof back, which Lila seemed to enjoy quite a lot, that car was like Kates second bloody child.

"Miles! If you swear that ball at me, I'll pin your dick to a moving truck!" Kate yelled, covering Lila ears. Miles was attempting to through the ball at her, he knew exactly how to piss her off.

"Language around Lila." A familiar voiced said, Kate looked and saw John.

"John!" She smiled "don't worry I covered her ears."

"Good, good." He chuckled "how is Cyn and Jules?" Kate asked "they're just up there with the others." He gestured behind him.

Kate looked and saw the wives and girlfriend, the boys and their children "how was the honeymoon?" He questioned "it was alright, I'm pretty sure Danny thought it was a work trip, constantly on the phone to someone or doing his work." She sighed sadly.

"Ignorant bastard." He muttered "you can say that again." Kate chuckled.

Puddles ran over to them and begun barking when he saw John, Kate giggled not being able to take the puppy's little barks serious.

"Little bugger." He laughed "shhh. My puppy isn't a bugger." Kate pouted picking Puddles up.

She then said "When you say 'little' that is correct." John laughed at what she had said.

"Kate! I made the Pina Colada!" Naomi shouted, "I best go get my Pina Colada." Kate patted John's head and walked towards Naomi.

The Lennon boy turned and watched the blonde walk away, 'god, was she perfect.' He thought.

He could hear her giggling and saying "fabulous as always." John smiled and walked back over to the others.

"Who was that?" George asked "just Kate." John smiled watching her from a distance.

_____

THE SUN had begun to set, the two french girls sat around the fire Miles and Austin had made.

Lila was asleep, Jack had gone home and so had Mitch. The Beatles and their wife's and girlfriend had joined the Lou Vans. Every now and then Paul would look at Kate without her noticing and she'd do the exact thing back to him.

Whenever Kate saw Paul she always thought about what he had said when he left that morning after their extraordinary night together, 'Te Quireo' to that day Kate had no clue what it meant.

"I'll go get the blankets from the car." Kate said to Naomi "alright." Naomi smiled.

The blonde walked away from the group and towards the car, as she got there Kate pulled out her white kimono and the blankets, she sang in a mutter.

Suddenly, something hand touched her arm, in a instant, kate turned and punch the person in the face.

She gasped when she saw who it was, Paul. Shit "holy shit! Paul! I'm so sorry!" She cried.

"Now I know not to sneak up on you." He chuckled "I'm very sorry! I thought you were a creep or something." She said.

"Kate, love. I'm fine." Paul smiled at her concern "are you sure?" She questioned "I'm very sure."

"Are you getting something out your car?" Kate asked "no. I just wanted to be with you." He smirked.

Kate chuckle hearing the slur in his voice "how much have you had to drink?"

"One or two...maybe three, I forgot to count." He smiled drunkenly, Kate giggled and begun to walk back down to the beach.

"Kate..." he begun, causing the french girl to turn around and look at him "yes?"

"You look very beautiful." He finished making a large smile appear on her face.

"Thank you." She turned and walked back to the group of their friends.

He watched her walk away, he wanted to be hers so bloody badly.

_____