𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙤𝙜

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫)'MEOW LIKE A CAT THEN'

'MEOW LIKE A CAT THEN'

𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟬

CYNTHIA and Kate were sat in Kates bedroom looking through Kates Vogue magazines.

"She's so pretty." Cyn mutters looking at Suzy Parker "yeah she really is." Kate mutters.

"Can I tell you something?" She asks Cyn "oh sure."

"Me and Paul kissed the few nights ago." Kate says rather quickly "what? Really?! That's great Kate!"

"I'm not sure if it is. I mean I only just moved here." Kate exclaimed.

"You know he really likes you, I overheard him talking to John about you." She smirks "you did?"

"Mhm. He said, she different from all the other girls, her eyes are beautiful and she just such a beautiful human, it's quite pathetic." She smiles.

"He really said that?" Kate asks "yes! He did. He's crazy for you, Kate! I've known Paul for quite a while and he's never acted this way around a girl before."

"Kate! Help!" Nadine shouted from downstairs "what's the matter, dear?" Kate asked her younger sister.

"Opal is stuck in a tree!" Nadine cried hugging her sister as Kate reached the bottom of the steps.

The three girls went to the back garden to the tall tree and saw the little ginger cat sitting there scared.

"Oh no." Kate muttered as her sister cried harder.

"How are we supposed to get him down?" Kate questioned looking at Cynthia.

"I'll go over to John's, he might know." Cynthia says running back into the house.

"She'll be ok, don't worry Dina." Kate reassured her nine year old sister.

Soon Cynthia arrived back with John, Paul, George and Stuart "I thought you were going for John?" Kate whispered to Cyn "well the rest are nosy buggers, aren't they?" She chuckled.

"We need another cat here to meow." George says randomly making Kate look at him in confusion.

"Well, I don't think there are any cats around here." Stu says "maybe Paul could meow." He jokes.

"Meow like a cat then." Kate told Paul "your being serious?" he asks making the group around him nod.

"Oh! She's going to die!" Nadine sobbed "no he won't!" Kate says.