𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝘼𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙂𝙤 𝘽𝙮

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞)'TOMMY, WHAT'S WRONG?'

'TOMMY, WHAT'S WRONG?'

𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

"TOMMY!? Are you here, love?" Kate shouted closing the front door behind her.

"Kate, hello." He said kissing her cheek, "come, come. There's something I'd like to show you." He pulled her through to the living room.

He grabbed the radio and turned it on "we've got a request from Tommy Chandler, that's Kate Monroes boy, he would like as tears go by." The song begun.

'It is the evening of the day
I sit and watch the children play
Smiling faces I can see
But not for me
I sit and watch
as tears go by'

She looked over at him and saw that he was in deep thought, something wasn't right, something hadn't been right for a while and Kate was pretty sure she knew.

"She's singing to you." He said, and then silence.

Kate looked over him, he looked sad, tired "Tommy, what's wrong?" She asked.

She sat up on the edge of the couch, she looked at him again and frowned slightly, he wanted to say something and she knew it "something been wrong for a while now." She sighed.

He opened his mouth but no words came out "say it..." she muttered.

He looked at her and saw her glossy eyes "say it." She repeated quietly.

"I've been thinking about it a lot...I think I'm bisexual." He said "Tommy...your gay." She uttered sadly.

Kate stood up and stood by the window "I've known for a while now, I just didn't want to admit it. It's funny, really. This is what I always settle for. 'I love you but...I love you Kate but I need space...I love you Kate, but I've met someone else...and now I love you but..." she reached down and pulled her engagement ring off.

"No. Don't take it off. You promised me you'd never take it off." Tommy said.

"What do you want from me?" She asked "almost everything." He frowned.

Kate wiped her tear away "I want you in my life." He added, looking sadly at Kate.

"Why?" She whimpered "we believe in each other. And that's everything, for us." He said.

Kate reached up and touch the side of his face "your life is going to be very difficult."

"Tommy also asked for us to say this 'You have to let it all go. The way he kissed you, the way he smelled, the way he touched your waist and pulled you in. You have to let it go and you have to let him go. Because that's who he was, not who he is'

Kate looked at him, her lips slightly parted and tears streamed down her cheeks, she turned away and walked to the front door.

As he heard the front door shut, the tears he'd been holding back had finally fell.

Kate ran across the road to the grass, she sat on the bench and weeped.

She heard some commotion behind her, she turned around and saw a figure walking over to grass.

She furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her eyes, then the street light caught onto the person and she instantly kept out a sigh of relief.

Quickly, Kate got of the bench and ran over to the man "John..." she cried wrapping her arms him.

"Oh Kate." He said holding her in his arms "it's ok, love."

_____

𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

CAREFULLY, she rubbed her stomach, Kate was officially five months, only four months to go.

She was sat on the floor in the studio, meditating. Fiona had advised her to do something that would keep her calm, so meditation it was.

The others and gone out for lunch, Kate had declined their offer and decided to stay at studio, she had ate some fruits and water, that was it really.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, she stood up, carefully, and opened the door, her eyes were met with brown ones.

"Paul! Hi!" She smiled, he looked down and his eyes went wide "Kate...are you pregnant?" He asked "yes. I am, there's really no point in trying to hide it." She shrugged.

"I heard what happened between you and Tommy, I'm really sorry." He said "it's ok..." she muttered.

"I also heard about what Jane said to you at the party, and I'm really sorry about, I don't know why on earth she'd say something like that." He frowned.

"It's not your fault, Paul." She offered him another small smile, "do you know the gender yet?" He questioned.

"I'm waiting for birth, Tommy said he'd move out from Montagu. I've only bought my baby neutral coloured things." She said, sitting back down on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked "you asked a lot of questions, don't you? And for your information, I'm meditating, dear." She giggled.

She closed her eyes and without her knowing, Paul begun to admire he beauty, pregnancy made her look stunning. Her skin glowing, her breast looked more larger, not like he kept a watch on her breast or anything.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She smirked cheekily at him.

"Your personality hasn't changed much." He said sitting beside her "good." She chuckled.

She then laid down onto her back, she gestured Paul to do the same "do you think your a good person, Paul?" She asked him "I'd like to think I am." He smiled.

"Your right, you're a good person. A very good person." She said looking at ceiling.

He looked at her and smiled, she was so kind for absolutely no reason and Paul loved her for that.

"You know, when I first heard you guys sing in America. I was so proud of you, and Naomi had no clue why I was so happy that week. I screamed so loud, when I saw your cute face!" She giggled with a big cheesy smile on her face.

"What's your favourite song?" He asked her "probably, Do You Want To Know A Secret or I Saw Her Standing There." She said.

"There my favourites." He smiled "would you like a candy kane? I've got load." Kate put out a box of them.

"How do you even have these?" Paul laughed "I found them! There in date though, don't worry." She smiled.

"Take as many as you want, I'm sure Geo would be happy." She giggled.

"How about we go out tonight?" He asked, opening the sweet "sure..." she said, licking the candy kane.

_____