𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱)'TE QIERO'

'TE QIERO'

"LOOKING good." Naomi snapped a picture of her, Kates purple, green and blue wave print dress, her white stockings and green pumps.

There was a knock on the flat door "It'll be him!" Kate squealed. She quickly looked in the mirror and than open the front door, she smile when she saw Paul.

"You look beautiful." He kissed her cheek "bye Naomi." Kate said "bye Kate!"

The two walked down the stairs to Paul's car "what have you got planned for us?" She asked as they sat down in his car "it's a surprise." He smiled.

They begun their drive to wherever Paul was taking them, they soon arrived at a restaurant, "this is the french place, isn't it?" Kate gasped.

"Yes, it it's." Paul smiled, he got out the car and run over to Kates side to open the door.

"Reservations for McCartney, in the back room?" The host at the front counter asked "that's correct." Paul nodded.

He pulled the chair out for her "thank you." She smiled as he sat in front of her.

They looked through the menu, "I think I'll have water." She said to the waitress "I'll have the same." He smiled.

_____

PAUL and Kate had finished their dinner and now were currently driving up to a hill Paul had mentioned.

"This is it." He said stopping the car, Kate opened the door and stepped out the car, the dust of wind made her hair fall back against her back.

The view was beautiful, you could see the whole of London. She smiled and turned towards Paul, who was placing a small radio onto the top of the car.

"What are you doing?" Kate giggled "it's a nice spot to dance, isn't it?" She nodded her head and smiled.

He came over to her and put both of his hands onto her waist while her hands were draped over his shoulders.

It took a few seconds but the radio begun to play Unchained Melody.

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

She looked into his eyes, her lips were a big parted as the slowly swayed to the music.

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To open arms of the sea, yeah
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home, wait for me

Everything about her, everything, was perfect, her plump kissable lips, the mesmerising green eyes, her golden blonde locks, everything in that very moment was absolutely perfect about her.

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered, hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

They stopped dancing and stood there admiring each other's beauty, Paul's eyes shifted to her lips and he slowly begun to lean in.

Their lips finally connected after all these years, Kates eyes fluttered shut.

Paul's hands dropped from her waist and he gripped the back of her thighs, she bit her lip and whined.

"do you want this?" He ask "I do, Paulie..." she whimpered, something about the way she has said 'Paulie' turned him on so much, guess she still had the big affect on him.

He opened the car door and he laid her down onto the back seats, he pressed soft kisses onto her neck causing her to moan quietly.

She reached up and unbuttoned his shirt, he sat her up and pulled her down the zip of her dress.

He smiled, when he saw the small heart tattoo on her collar bone "your so beautiful."

She'd gotten her shoes off and pulled her stocking down, while Paul had pulled his jeans down.

He gawked at her, white lacy bra, and matching panties. He leaned in and kissed her neck, she moaned as he slid his hand into her underwear.

"Your wet, my love." He muttered, he slid her panties down her legs, Kate gasped as the cold air hit against her pussy.

She reached behind her and unclipped her bra, he gawked again at the sight of her breasts, they were big and so sexy. She was completely naked and god was it a incredible view.

She pulled his briefs down and she smiled and whimpered when she felt his dick rub against her clit. "Are you ready?" Eh asked "fuck me hard, Paulie. I need it."

_____

THE NEXT DAY, she woke up with a big smile on her face but she had a aching back, probably shouldn't have sex in a car. Kate kissed his neck to his lips, he groaned and then smiled when he saw her.

"Good morning, sleepy head." She giggled, brushing some of his hair out fo his eyes.

"You look so beautiful in the morning." He said, she bit her lip to hide her growing smile.

He looked at his watch and his eyes grew wide "shit!" He shouted causing Kate to jump.

"I've got a meeting at nine, it's eight thirty!" He said in panic, urgently searching for his clothes.

He quickly got dressed, while Kate took her dandy time get dressed in the back of the fast moving car.

She climbed into the front seat and planted a small kiss onto a Paul's cheek, causing him to smile.

She put her hands onto her stomach and smiled, Paul looked over at her adoringly, 'what a sight.' He thought.

"When can we do this again?" She asked "soon, I promise." He said, resting his hand onto hers which was still on her stomach.

He pulled up outside the studio, he looked over at Kate and kissed her lips "te quiero." He said and he got out the car.

'What the fuck does that mean?' Kate thought.

_____