𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)'NOBODY'S LATE LIKE NAOMI

'NOBODY'S LATE LIKE NAOMI.'

𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

"I NEED LOVE,
Love to ease my mind
I need to find,
find someone to call mine."

Austin and Kate sang in the dressing room, Kate was retouching her makeup and Austin was fixing his hair.

Miles and Naomi were having a interview, Kate and Austin were waiting for the turn. The band had been doing a photo shoot.

"Your up." Jack said as Miles and Naomi walked in "the interviewer is really good looking." She whispered in Kates ear.

Kate smiled and shook her head, her and Austin walked out the dressing room to were they where getting interviewed.

She looked down at her shoes and sighed, she hummed quietly to herself.

When Kate looked back up she saw a very handsome man, dark hair, dark eyes and strong looking arms.

Austin and Kate sat down in front of him, he looked at Kate up and down and smiled.

She blushed slightly and smiled, the large camera was in front of the three "action!" Someone shouted.

"Now I'm here with Kate Monroe and Austin Hawk. How have you been?" He asked, he was from Brooklyn and it made him even more hotter.

"We've been good." Austin smiled "yeah." Kate agreed playing with a strand of her hair that were in two pigtails.

"Someone has asked you this Kate, how punctual are you?" Kate laughed at his question, she cover mouth and giggle a bit more.

"On average?" He added.

"Ummmm." Kate smiled "I mean, last night-excepting last night." He was talking about how the Lou Van had a show and there had been a after party and Kate was late.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. No I'm- it's not my best." She said and the boy laughed "it's not your best?"

"No, it's not-no. No, but I'm alright." He laughed again at Kates comments, she raised her eye brows and grinned.

"No I am." She said "be honest, how late are you usually, then?" He asked.

"Ummmm...15 minutes." She uttered "oh really?" He questioned "not like hours. Never, like, hours like-"